The True Heir of Tungdil

craein.thumb.jpg.a6074e181e2bb94988cfd2a42eadd5c9.jpg

The Reforged Helm of Craein Goldhand

A Lesson in Forgotten History

Current events have bid to me that the time has come for a truth my line and I have held secret for many a year. Growing up my father always told me of the lie many generations of Dwarves have been told. What the dwarves know of the great Golden clans is a lie. You see, as of now, it is believed that Tungdil Goldhand had 2 sons: Thoar Goldhand and Theodoric The Black. This, I am afraid, is not true. Before the birth of Thour Goldhand was another. Tungdil, you see, had a concubine. A dark elf by the name of Syllia. Tungdil and Syllia loved each other dearly and spent many a day together. One day, this Syllia discovered she was with child. She ran to her love, Tungdil, with great fear in her hear and told him of what had occurred. Tungdil, however, did not have fear in his heart for he knew that his son would be strong. He supported Syllia for many months until she gave birth to Tungdil's first son: Craein. Craein however, was a bastard son and was scorned. Tungdil, caring for his newborn son and lover, bid them to flee giving his son the name Greycast and an important task. One day the descendent of true son of Tungdil would rise and declare his heritage for all to know and reclaim the Goldhand line. On his deathbed Tungdil once again called Craein to his side and he came to hear his summons. On his deathbed Tungdil declared Craein Greycast to be his true heir, not the weak second son Thour. Craein, however, understood that he would not be believed by the fools court of Urguan. Alas, he let time go on, knowing that one day his heir would find the time to reveal to truth to the Dwarves.

The Truth

The legacy and story of Craein has disappeared with time. But Craein ensured that the final task of Tungdil would one day be carried out. Craein revealed the truth to his son, and his son's son and on. The truth has passed down the true line of Tungdil. As my father told me and his father before revealed to him I now reveal to you the truth of Tungdil's true heir. I, Craegorn Grimgold, am the true descendant of Tungdil and carry the true Goldhand line. Craein Goldhand was my Great-Great-Grandfather. With the marriage of my father to my mother Thelegurtha Grimgold, Daughter of Theodwin Grimgold, son of Balderic Grimgold, the Goldhand and Grimgold lines were reforged into one. The Grimgold line now bears the true firstborn blood of Tungdil Goldhand. The mummer Goldhands of Urguans modern court are naught but the sons of a fool and a liar. The time has come for the dwarves of Urguan to finally respect my line as it should be respected and recognize the Grimgold clan and my line as the true successors to Tungdil Goldhand. The time has come for my line to reclaim the true elder status that currently resides with the Goldhand clan and bring it to my own. The Grimgolds deserve what is rightfully ours and I, Craegorn Grimgold, will not stop until the true lineage of Tungdil Goldhand is recognized and understood by all Dwed of Urguan for no longer can I stomach the lies of Thour Goldhand and his decendants.

Image result for free dividers transparent | Clip art borders, Gold ...

Screams echo from the temple shortly after the Rhun Prophet Norli Norvarsson Starbreaker hears of this publication. Shortly thereafter a golem strides from the inner-sanctum to nail a missive to the notice board in reply.

ᚢᛚᚱᛟ-ᚡᛖᛚᛖᚱᚨᚴ-ᛖᚱᛟᚾ-ᛞᚨ-ᚱᚺᚨᛞᚨᚡ’ᚴᚨᚱᚨᚨᛞ

ᚾᚨᚱᚡᚨᚴ-ᛟᛉ-ᛞᚨ-ᚴᛁᚱᚴᛃᚨ-ᛞᚡᛖᚱᚷᚨ

It has been brought to the attention of the Rhun Prophet that the name of a progenitor dwarf, Paragon Tungdil Goldhand, has been described as holding a dark elf concubine, loving this concubine and fathering a mixed dwarf with them. This is an atrocious slander to one among the most ancient of dwarves, furthermore that it would come from his own alleged blood descendents. To consort with elves alone is not crime, but to treat them as dwarven souls and bear children with them and corrupt the sacred soul of the dwarf is an insult to Yemekar himself.

This shall not do.

This is baseless heresy and a brazen insult to the honor of our ancestors, who should be held above the petty politics of fledgeling clans. Khaz’A’Dentrumm is vastly beyond your pathetic schemes, and you insult Grimdugan with your incompetency in the art of deception.

Alaric Grimgold, Craegorn Grimgold, and Glod Grimgold are summoned to the Temple to answer for the atrocity of slandering the ancestor lords. They shall be offered mercy and made to right this egregious wrong. If I am denied, then you will be condemned to Vuur’Dor by the full force of Dungrimm. 

ᚾᚨᚱᚡᚨᚴ-ᛟᛉ-ᛒᚱᚨᛏᚺᛗᛟᚱᛞᚨᚴᛁᚾ

crystal golem | growthplates

Thalgrim didn't know whether to laugh or fume in rage, the writings so comical, so outlandish... It did not matter, the Grimgolds would get their due. 

Glod sighed, and made his way to the temple. "Judgin' bah mah existence ahm sure t'at sommon loved a dark elf lass ages ago..." He says. "Dunnae know 'o they were though..."

Edited by The Harbinger