[!] To Clan Eiriksson

[!] A missive was hung around the Clan House of Eiriksson and the missive board.

3nLCjxZyItYbcA6_Nq-1a1OFzGpC43g6AJ9siP-OmO6jcrs4ohPvYWl9687qkb5NvCBKpJ1Uf1_vU6Ha3hEKf6Qh7030Yq_Tb2BPk5Xt9TECI2b2tZnHul8I7b7VcweEnFuD5WxMHqs7BtvB4HRRSLE

Life, is the fight which turns Iron from ice

14th of the Amber Cold, 88 S.A.

The sun rises every morning, the howls of the sky sing their songs of sunshine, and the Roosters which lie on the coop, awaken the people to a fine fair dawn. On this day, rose from the ground an elder clan, one which was known for a long time. Upon this day-  a new dawn appeared for the Rurikkid clan of Eiriksson. Rising every day to do another day's fair labor and duty.

Upon this day, a decision was made by the remaining members of Eiriksson. By the Clan law, the title of CHIEF, is given by hereditary  means, assuming there is an heir. On this day the Former Chief, Torstein Eiriksson Ruric, son of Ragnvald Eiriksson Ruric, former king of Norland hereby declares upon succession, the title of CHIEF is to be bestowed upon AMELIE EIRIKSSON RURIC, daughter of Torstein Eiriksson Ruric, youngest granddaughter of the former King of Norland Ragnvald Eiriksson Ruric.

All duties of the title CHIEF, is given to the new Chieftess of Eiriksson, may her decisions fall on the best interest of both the Clan and the Kingdom.

[!] Upon this missive a small letter was written addressing the clan and the Denizens of the Kingdom.

Spoiler

To the remaining Eiriksson...

I remember the voice of my grandfather when he sat me down every morning, to teach me my lessons of reading and writing, before he took his helm and went off to do his daily duties as king. Whilst My Father cooked and cleaned, worked the tanning stand, making fine leathers and more for the Citizens. I remember the times I spent in the City of Alisgrad, not minding a single thing in the world. Then war came, and I remember my life taking a turn for both the best and the worst. My father and Grandfather, suffered hardships for me and my family. As I grew up, so did my view on the world, and the mentality on life. 

To the Remaining, I thank you, because through all the tribulations and battles, you stuck with the clan, like a wolf sticks with the pack, or like metal, which melts into a rear guard of a longsword. You stayed with us, and never left me or my grandfathers will behind. So I call upon you once more, to return and help me and the rest of the family make the Eiriksson the clan my father once knew and loved, the clan I loved and knew. 

Come home, and rebuild with me…..

Signed

Hs Royal Majesty, Odin Freysson Ruric, by the Blood of the Herald, King of Norland, Duke of Varhelm and Alisgrad, High Chieftain of the Rurikid, Chieftain of the Freyssons, Protector of the Highlanders 

dlgxAJVcWKMDJl407claWO1h2vlZ1gH0F3dOJLuxxqz42Nn5uSL43rI3O1F_VkGJ6gd5YBCttx7-I7lmHvLeXozvU51Z2CuJR3jOMLGK8usxStWdqqwS8rOeLxH5dIRUt52QIebjsRFVCBkNCe1lJvA

Signed

Amelie Eririksson Ruric, Cheiftess of Eiriksson

Casimira gave a blunt sigh of disapproval, but was too busy enjoying her forever-vacation to do anything more than read letters.

Einar Edvardsson, the Chieftain of Clan Edvardsson, has a seizure.

18 hours ago, sneakybandit said:

Halstein, the chieftan of clan eiriksson has a seizure 

Adalsteinn, looks down at his spazzing father, "Are you alright dad? I heard cactus green and 'shroom help with seizures."