My Final Gift to the Server

aiden0023

On 8/10/2022 at 4:34 AM, Fie said:

Noone from Acre doxxed you or lionbileti. Again, we are sorry that this happened to you guys, but it wasnt anyone from or associated to Acre.

Did you even watch the video? The dog doxxed them.

On 8/9/2022 at 10:48 AM, Heartesy said:

Who DIDN'T tell their community to not instigate, to not belittle the other side? I'm fairly sure you know. 

Acre lol

On 8/9/2022 at 10:48 AM, Heartesy said:

While I don't think it's right you were doxxed, none of this would've happened if everyone just tried to be mature and enjoy RP. Including you.

"I don't agree with you getting doxxed but you had it coming."
!_!

On 8/9/2022 at 7:48 PM, Heartesy said:

While I don't think it's right you were doxxed, none of this would've happened if everyone just tried to be mature and enjoy RP. Including you. 

“doesn’t do proper rp>valid reason for someone to get doxxed? Or someone to dox someone?” lmao ok buddy how about you realise that even if I rp ending the world and d20 everyone that doesn’t mean that someone can take rp to seriously and literally share my personal information. Anyone who does it should be banned, and you should rethink your take.

45 minutes ago, aiden0023 said:

Acre lol

"**** THE DUMB *****"
"SHES PROBABLY OBEASE IRL"

Spoiler

leasttoxicNL.jpg

@Heartesy 

Just figured people should know how this group acts behind closed doors as well. 

Spoiler

pocketbadmin.jpg

Can't we also find it funny that both our mod admin and community admin (and ST admin, forgot them for a second) are in this discord? Where the owners of it openly call members of our community whores and obese? Let alone this......

Spoiler

badminadmin.jpg

LOTC Mod admin with admin in this discord... I'm sure he will tell us everything that goes on behind closed doors, no?

Edited by TrumpWon2020

31 minutes ago, TrumpWon2020 said:

"**** THE DUMB *****"
"SHES PROBABLY OBEASE IRL"

Reveal hidden contents

@Heartesy 

Just figured people should know how this group acts behind closed doors as well. 

Reveal hidden contents

Can't we also find it funny that both our mod admin and community admin (and ST admin, forgot them for a second) are in this discord? Where the owners of it openly call members of our community whores and obese? Let alone this......

Reveal hidden contents

LOTC Mod admin with admin in this discord... I'm sure he will tell us everything that goes on behind closed doors, no?

lol I want to play games with friends bro, not everything is a conspiracy

11 minutes ago, Elite Snipes said:

Classic Oren community drama 

At least we didn’t rely on haense or the ferrymen or the shadow rally!!! :)

28 minutes ago, kazoo said:

At least we didn’t rely on haense or the ferrymen or the shadow rally!!! :)

the malding gets boring after a while

Btw don't forget people are acting like this over silly block game from 2011

3 minutes ago, aiden0023 said:

@acre tell your fleepers to leave me and my family the **** alone and stop doxxing me. You really can’t leave me alone and you had to dox the current address that I had just moved to last week, my parents’ info, my dad’s place of work, and my grandmother’s info. 

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1004262172853030972/1007394373648007309/IMG_0523.png

This is the craziest drama on the Lord of the Craft network.......

There are people who would do such things on purpose to put others in trouble. If anything, this post has given to those who have /really/ doxxed you something to attach themselves onto and continue this ordeal. I know this situation is rough but you should really step back before It gets worse for your own health.

I stay away from these type of drama but just a heads up to be careful, idk who did it for real but these type of people can be very mediocre.

15 minutes ago, aiden0023 said:

@acre tell your fleepers to leave me and my family the **** alone and stop doxxing me. You really can’t leave me alone and you had to dox the current address that I had just moved to last week, my parents’ info, my dad’s place of work, and my grandmother’s info. 

unknown.png

seems like somebody can't take a little ridicule from a meme video quite sad honestly