Thats it - We need to talk about Burch wood

Lomiei

Birth wood is great.
I cannot believe the recent hate and rumors ive been hearing about it and its gotten to me personally. You. Need. To. Stop.

Look. while the logs may be absolutely ass-ugly on somehow every texturepack that exists, no one really USES berch logs. My issue is with the damn planks right, because burtch planks are absolutely beautiful in every texturepack you can install.

AND WHO THE **** DOESNT LIKE CONTRAST? . AH! so bland, so drab, so dark. Bring some of godani's light to lotc in the way he intended, through fine architecture and strong, beautiful color.

Bro world team is gone yall can stop cringing and crying about every starter-house thats apparently a landscar (UNLIKE the following images. Thanks world team, honestly yall should be dissolved).

Spoiler

1) I think this has been here since I joined the server... that was more than a year ago
image.thumb.png.b4b1510df8a37bb862df408958fbb116.png

2) I mean what the **** even is this supposed to be? Doesnt look lore friendly to my eyes

image.thumb.png.af924b40077f789cdbd58948e1171206.png

3) Shoutout to all the NLs and Region owners who have been taxed like 3k because their wall design 'looked bad on the dynamap' 🤭😂 @Keegan7om
image.thumb.png.f9a1c196fc88ddb1aa3eabe431cbf962.png 

4) See this is the kind of thing im talking about. Somehow staff just LET this monstrosity sit in the middle of the human half of the map for the past few MONTHS! If I knew the world admins name, id Dm him and tell him to have a fantastic day.
image.thumb.png.6d9a4ae7a7418d89a78d1f4690a8ed4d.png

I have either displayed a heartbreaking example of why WT was dissolved.... or justified it. 🤷‍♂️

CLOWNS, I CALL YOU!
No taste having,
No birtch liking
Meanie-Bo-Beanies.

Like seriously though, like seriously- seri - no. Like honestly tho bro, why does the midieval world have to only use 2 kinds of wood that are only 1 hue setting apert from eachother?
like comeon, surely there was Birtch wood back in the 12-1700s right?  Like im not just crazy and all lightly-hued trees (the ones that arent blue and come from hell) were just made up by some dude in a patent office last year. Ok ok, for sure, we can all agree that Birch exists, lets get to why no one uses them.

Simply, Lotc hates birch wood because you ALL know that a full grown bertche tree could kick your ass. Youre scared. 
You should be.

Just now, Lomiei said:

Birth wood is great.

w-what kind of wood?

6 minutes ago, satinkira said:

what an interesting forum post

thank eue <3

35 minutes ago, Lomiei said:

Birth wood is great.

Find god

44 minutes ago, TreeSmoothie said:

w-what kind of wood?

The uhhhhhhh... th- the you know  the  uh-

*clears throat*

So like... like the wood that has all the little... the lil things that that like.... ***

The Birh you know  the lightwood from the.... woods?  eeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhh I mean like you find grass, you go out there and stand on it... in most places where youre standing on grass, allyagottado is look up. you see trees.

The berk tree is the won im refering to of course, and its a type that should be used more often.
OBjectively.

35 minutes ago, un-w said:

you need some ***** wood

OH I KNOW THAT ONE!

rumor has it if you fall off the side of the floating island in lobby (lore-breaking btw, its the subject of my next post), and you just kinda keep falling for exactly 3 hours and 44 minutes... turn your head to the west and cough, you may just find my will to go on.

9 minutes ago, Javert said:

Find god

image.jpeg.5435c5555790e92d421e465440c2799f.jpeg (Birth Churth)

Spoiler

OMG look at that contrast bro, its pretty to see those lighter colors of the wall filling, meeting face to face with the darker hues of the supports... OOOWEEE!

Now now, gradients are cool and all. In fact, I bloody love gradients, theyre soothing and pretty. but if you want something AWESOME, something that REAAAAAAAAALLLY catches your eye... look at the picture again.

1 - inactive ST zone

2 - old ruins of balian I believe

3 - that flat area is unreachable 

If you build with birch ur weird. Im all about spruce fr

7 minutes ago, Buffsanta said:

1 - inactive ST zone

2 - old ruins of balian I believe

3 - that flat area is unreachable 

If you build with birch ur weird. Im all about spruce fr

1- inactive.... is the st waiting for ME to go over there and start digging for treasure or was he just gonna leave that there until someone else did 
maybe an advert or a lore post is in order

2 - ow come they gotta remove the wall to my farm before the RUINS OF A CITY I NEVER HEARD THE NAME OF UNTIL A FEW MONTHS AGO!!!!! 😪🤬 I mean ****, give someone 100 mina to take it all down and thats fine, but they would rather just kinda.... txx people for a wall

3- I noticed you didnt comment on #4.... sussy...

You need to go get some wood bro... Frfr

real maturity is realising how good all the different wood types are (even acacia and jungle)

6 hours ago, Lomiei said:

Look. while the logs may be absolutely ass-ugly on somehow every texturepack that exists, no one really USES berch logs

I beg your pardon? 

pAK_oGO7FtsxCHy2PbJ5dRWfYGNnqwck6FcUCBJDFL1fLRRlX6ZcDe74YiU4PmFrwPurB230-4mREclp_8JoP2HrTEsLfBoxZrBX8lO3nicr5uyryRVkEISTy4pTvZOu6y35V3JL71dtMxbgQZ4zjO4

7 hours ago, ImStuckInHell said:

real maturity is realising how good all the different wood types are (even acacia and jungle)

this man has achieved transcendendance 

5 hours ago, Burnsider said:

I beg your pardon? 

pAK_oGO7FtsxCHy2PbJ5dRWfYGNnqwck6FcUCBJDFL1fLRRlX6ZcDe74YiU4PmFrwPurB230-4mREclp_8JoP2HrTEsLfBoxZrBX8lO3nicr5uyryRVkEISTy4pTvZOu6y35V3JL71dtMxbgQZ4zjO4

nvm i change my mind, **** birch