Thats it - We need to talk about Burch wood

Lomiei

364360999_download(1).png.9df00d4205beb95964008cf7079c1b54.png Im not sure, the Bertch in my texture pack is pretty nice, I would include the whole image but theres a 107KB limit >:( 

Birch wood is meh. Wool blocks, on the other hand, are amazing and must be brought back into the build palette beyond their current niche of tents and carpeting.

birch wood is super ugly sometimes, but can make me extremely excited in a way that entails happiness like no other.

11 hours ago, NotEvilAtAll said:

Birch wood is meh. Wool blocks, on the other hand, are amazing and must be brought back into the build palette beyond their current niche of tents and carpeting.

you know, I think some of the things on the main urguan road have some wool parts, ja?

Just now, Keegan7om said:

birch wood is super ugly sometimes, but can make me extremely excited in a way that entails happiness like no other.

SHUT UP

Hey, sometimes you gotta look at birchwood. I don't see it often, they should add more of it. When I look at it, I feel a serene peace like never before.

8 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

Hey, sometimes you gotta look at birchwood. I don't see it often, they should add more of it. When I look at it, I feel a serene peace like never before.

Based as **** honestly

didn't ask + birch sucks + bald

19 hours ago, Keegan7om said:

...wut.

5 hours ago, Rilath said:

didn't ask + birch sucks + bald

image0.thumb.jpg.44d5d579020be70db948cab3a2c8f9c6.jpg

You've only spelled Birch right 2 times out of an entire forum-post dedicated to Birch Wood.

1 hour ago, painfulPantry said:

You've only spelled Birch right 2 times out of an entire forum-post dedicated to Birch Wood.

idek wym. Re-count it, its clearly just your brain tricked you by thinking it WASNT spelled birth wood

Sometimes our brains dont work as well as they should, but its ok to be incorrect yk.

On 8/9/2022 at 1:46 AM, Lomiei said:

Simply, Lotc hates birch wood because you ALL know that a full grown bertche tree could kick your ass. Youre scared. 
You should be.

Inanimate objects terrify me. This is not a joke, that tree can, will, and has kicked my ass. I live in fear of light colored woods both IRL and in Minecraft. I hate Birch. It's course, rough, and gets everywhere. Not like spruce. It's smooth.