Night of New Beginnings

DarkWrath94

Night of New Beginnings

Ab9ZGSQ_oDjhww_LS5JQB4xW4P_K-BSlUWNAFr6ICh3aVoMaAPoUlRFdtVzf4BYinYFd0U5t1hePCWcs0GVYZf5_HdXY30sRefdh7vEMzbG1CksAOc7RUy2dTsS-BwxgusLLhWUWXNeg5KiHHRBZevw

FNVKcQ6xfi-lLIEIdUP0KUCVTR-BUZ_BHzOP-zDVbpfBYSt8ZA2iK6nqHqc0OpitFdN0D2PYAIy2bq0d3cnCfbvJnn-YiGkFR3seBS9YVTEqwRvEp0v1TNIOH1ebLFP5JJn-2xegslrwRjGp7lYY01U

-= Citizens, soldiers and travelers gathering in the Brown Bear’s Rest=-

1SxfBJ95XZ6gXcSXmMgrBS8GtNkJzxc1W0Tb1sO0UZwgEZXpKgN43clbvCly5rN3DSZeCEyWzrTavRgqooIi2gZ-HREjHQfcvZPaUn7nYFnsxe-RhKhdC6B654-Mr0PvFsR64X9hY16MAJ_7r1J_w4U

I call out to ye, citizens, soldiers and travelers, many months has it been since I have returned to the Grand Duchy.

As the Darkwood family is united once more and the so-called Kingdom of Oren has fallen, such now is the time.

The time to celebrate a new age, without false kings and new beginnings.

As such I call out to ye, Come, feast and drink, tell the tales of times of yore and join the celebrations!

Schedule of the Tavern Night:

Opening of the Night

First round of drinks and the start of the feast

Retelling of tales of Yore

Drinking Contest 

Prizes of the Night:

Best Tale told: 100 Mina

2nd Best Tale told: 50 Mina

1st place of the Drinking Contest: 100 mina

2nd place of the Drinking contest: 50 mina

Spoiler

Happening in the 10th of August 4PM EST in the tavern of the Grand Duchy of Balian

"Wait so.. He betrays the Empire, joins Balian, betrays Balian, joins the kingdom and sucks toes, then betrays the kingdom and joins Acre and then he rejoins Balian? Did I get this straight, Hannes?" Aloisia turned to her father in law. @Ryanark