Treaty of Grodno (1885)

yopplwasupxxx

TREATY OF GRODNO (1885)

VUwhv6YA6oXNWujr02QiADcDQR2f04RDWnDBlFzv60fOJv86nJnnEBRBW6nIHDCMc1Wb3VxHS8gcdf-kWusgZvxrB4EyzpP4OMkIgpaRRY_ma3NCX05xKXcsKyEC7mdQGIfhsSAUM8bYE1FpEJ7xozUgy5YCx0HldRjIdFCIDKYdjYV1UL8NNmjjWwWp-gAr0Oq3r7MPXuEwlMfG-p25bgEhDLJlzyEKlh6sBmMcBgOJd4uIgtNRy4IFrXQ6q6HI-uYM6GMAu_xZQK4Pc-urApx2P_-mop7

Issued by
THE PRINCIPALITY OF SEDAN
And
THE MARCH OF GRODNO

18 Horen’s Calling 1885

WE, the Bodies of Representatives from Our respective nations, do solemnly declare the following statues as correct and true:

FIRST ARTICLE - SOVEREIGNTY

• The Principality of Sedan and the March of Grodno do hereby mutually recognize the sovereignty, independence, and agency of each signatory party.
  • The Principality of Sedan and the March of Grodno do hereby mutually recognize the authority and legitimacy of the respective heads of each signatory party.

SECOND ARTICLE - DEFENSIVE ALLIANCE

• The Principality of Sedan and the March of Grodno do hereby mutually agree to refrain from all conflict with one another. In addition, each signatory party will be bound to participate in wars threatening the territorial integrity of their respective state.

THIRD ARTICLE - TRADE AGREEMENT

• The Principality of Sedan and the March of Grodno do hereby mutually agree to allow the free and unhindered flow of goods between each signatory party.
  • The Principality of Sedan and the March of Grodno do hereby mutually agree to prohibit the creation of tariffs upon the floor of goods between each signatory party.

FOURTH ARTICLE - DIPLOMACY

• The Principality of Sedan and the March of Grodno do hereby mutually agree to respect the rights and duties of ambassadors and diplomats of each signatory party.

FIFTH ARTICLE - DURATION

• This treaty shall last for the duration of 25 years.

SIGNED,

H.S.H. Frederick, By the Grace of God, Sovereign Prince of Sedan, etcetera.

H.E. Joseph C. Ravensburg, Baron Calmest, Lord Chancellor of Sedan

T.M.H. Maciej Jazloviecki, Margrave of Grodno

Otton Jazloviecki would read over the treaty as the people of Sedan left the March, nodding his head and giving a thumbs up of approval to his brother!

Donny Romstun departed from the March, unsure of how to feel about such a treaty. 

Bianka sat there blankly, not understanding a single thing that was going on.

Maciej Jazloviecki glanced at the document "Hopefully a change for the better. Now just hope that Hannes will listen to what I have to say to him, as did those with whom I made an alliance today." He shook his head and sighed heavily

Joseph approves!

"I sure hope this won't mean I'm being called to fight my cousins when the Baron of Acre marches down upon Grodno for their sedition..." Charlie Charles muttered ominously... 

Edmund, a lowly recruit, saw the treaty up close, seeing with his own eyes the pen of his liege Maciej sign the historic document. But his illiteracy prohibited him from reading it. In his heart he knew he saw history unfolding before him, and his heart stirred and yet saddened. He was filled with a desire to learn, to know, to continue his great adventure that had brought forth unfolded wonders, and yet knew that because of this desire he could never return to his village, nor would life ever be as simple. He was in the world.

Edited by thesmellypocket