HogoBojo

XEfIhHSGE4r7iyAXqPFcWuChavbiDWaecT_vEyij

Princely Letters for the Barony of Reanoux

Issued & Confirmed by the

Sovereign Prince of Sedan

On the 13th of Owyn's Flame, 1885

9q0Kq86YC7Gd0Lo24IlVmVgjjdFtA2MnjhymFWDb

Dear citizens,

It pleases the Crown of the Principality of Sedan to recognize our legal subject, Winnifred Ragnarsson, as a loyal and great servant to the Principality, and the Princely House. Due to their loyalty and excessive contributions, with the prerogative vested upon me by God and our people, we hereby grant Winnifred Ragnorson the Barony of Reanoux, to hold and pass onto their legitimate heirs and successors. They are charged with preserving law and order within any holdings that they are granted, upholding the rule of the reigning Sovereign, serving the Crown of Sedan without falter, and raising their sword in defense of the Principality.

9q0Kq86YC7Gd0Lo24IlVmVgjjdFtA2MnjhymFWDb

Signed,

HIS SERENE HIGHNESS, Frederick I, By the Grace of God, Sovereign Prince of Sedan, Count of Joannesport, Louisville, Haverlock and Döbern, Viscount of Fauconberg, Baron of Avoria and Pyrmont, Protector and Lord of the Valley of Goats, the Haikaprier, Head-Librarian and Founder of the Frederick Library, Liberator of Libraries, etcetera.

_3uVgSSZ95Afl3WLaGwHF2BnGwBvvIT_BNX4KQkk

Ser Owyn would look at the missive, a smile appeared across his face, before turning to his wife, Winnifred, "All your hard work has finally paid off. I am sure your kin and ancestors are very proud." @Fluff

The now Lady Winnifred would smile at her husband, holding the letters in her hands "I am just joyful that GOD has given me the opportunity to make my house proud and secure a place for my family" she smiled again at the missive "I will forever be grateful"  @Optimus420

The teenage Girl, Esme de Reanoux sat on the couch of her manor as she read the Missive quickly "What! Me? Nobility? Moi?"  She'd give a sly grin, as she placed her hand on her forehead giving a dramatic gasp "Don't mind if i do

Edited by Chees2eycereal

Princess Augustina cheers for her friend Baroness Winnifred Ragnarsson. “And I once heard a man say women can’t hold a title in Sedan. Well Winnifred, its a new era. We have much to do” She smiled as she locked arms with Winnifred and walked down to the tavern.