[Prophecy] THE NIGHT OPENED UP AND DEVOURED US ALL

[!] This is a lore-compliant Prophecy, and as such only users with accepted Mysticism, Vivification, Farseer, Naztherak, or Seer applications may bear witness to it.

THE NIGHT OPENED UP AND DEVOURED US ALL.

i1heA6ru0riY3hQU97tiR0qhj3XJLbdinpwBx5kvEOpH1v0oQIn8u3dvJPXcFGDEuuxIZD6zGMWDmEozgkhxB46bxcV-PFa6Scy0yzQGfVC0KZPFjKMeV-4l10KxyzGqLadS-uArX4aemD3LgU2GArM

The night was silent. No cicadas chirping. No frogs croaking. No owls hooting. The moon above, fitted upon the heavens. The stars which formed the elegant constellations above danced and blinked amongst the black sea’s surface.

“When the night is unnervingly calm. When the stars pulse in warning, dancing among the veil. When silence has become deafening. When the full moon is nestled in the bosom of darkened clouds.”

A motherly voice rings throughout the silence. The moon within the heavens glows, raining down silver tears upon the earth. The black sea of the sky torn asunder, unveiling the infinitude beyond.

0Vbj4z1pwy1eupDB6OnxitkeONv95MBwY_nDm42ED73TmjgZIIUw4qYaKCqAkZ6KcHxFa5ebGHrCmyYxzOdPYL0u0r3_wLucJgn3xM4t3pY5oQsIe1jP0bd19qAha7R47i1Ue6ts4E_4pe0AfxlQHl8

Screams tear the silence to shreds like the sky, only for but a fleeting moment, returning to nothingness. The souls of a city float freely towards the tear of the heavens, streaking the skies with azures, emeralds, rubies, and much more. The sky is a prism of souls.

“The siblings, blessed by their names alone, have become irate. For they have been robbed, raptured. Nothing comes without a price, therefore they will take the price.”

The voice returns. The sky closes, sewing together the black sea once more. The stars and constellations once again dance and pulse amongst the surface.

“The night opened up… and devoured us all.”

0HKimCmGv_oIPEeSBdDdGIPhZi1s6yJg1XJyTBrEGkKt01G-JNoPl3nll4CxShlML9DVBT4rsV6neVdIGFUIVDfS15xkww4-IesaPuKUcHK8sALRy-vpP7sOYTya-gv-FNo8gCRTCypt8xtXCEG8e44

Spoiler

Fun little prophecy post about something that someone mentioned to me. Wanted to try my hand at it!