[Event LIne] The Great Asabh - Prelude

[OOC: Do not meta-game any of these information unless you live in the Dùnrath Castle. Even still, do not Power-game]

cabinet_02.jpg

[!] A depiction of the Room for Dùghlas Sutharlainn

A certain old man, Iarla of Rathonia Dùghlas Sutharlainn, was siting on his chair at his office, looking at the ceiling. Besides him is a series of books, reports and financial information provided to him by his advisors. He would pick up those reports, one by one, and read them carefully before putting them down on the table once again and sigh. He thinks to himself...

'We have been stagnating, aren't we? First the Redclyf incidents, then the Adunians...'

He would put down his report and wave to one of his most trusted advisors, Morgan MacMharc.

Dùghlas: "We have been stagnating a lot recently, not that mo nighean Ailis is doing a bad job, she has been doing a brilliant job, but it is just such an unlucky year..."

Morgan: "How about we do something to stimulate the economy.... or something cool!"

A spark ignites in Dùghlas' mind and he would then whisper to his advisor...

Dùghlas:"Maybe we can build a... uh... BIG FERRY! So big that it can hold  so many people!"

Morgan:"Uh... but do we have that money? we just been though a recession..."

Dùghlas:"Worry you not! I am going to pay for it all by myself! One is that I can make my sweet daughter's job easier, second is that this project, is not only for the Sutherlands, it is for the people of Dùnrath! And we are going to make history for the Rathonian people! I have to talk with the Suairceag (Kushina) about this plan!"

Dùghlas would then quickly leave his room and head to the observatory, where he would draft his great plans. He would name the new ferry planned as, "THE GREAT ASABH (Asabh Mòr)"...

Spoiler

[OOC]
Hey everyone! I am back from my studies and retake exams bla bla bla... Here let me present you a new storyline that I have made with my main persona Dùghlas! I hope you all would enjoy the event and stay tuned to all the events that are going to come along with this! All other information can be obtained by joining our Dùnrath discord: https://discord.gg/EfnC4ygxAR or DM me on discord: MNT_Plovdiv#5091. Hope to see you at my event :>