The opening Party of Los Sanguine!

TheCaptain

Los Sanguine Del Petra Opens to the public

WiMr7w3nQDxwJmXt1_Z84z7n4v1qWHCpRsKlT3M4j_IAdXDrwMq6NX5rGUmrftBq_PrDTwYQlneRHwzl_mY6s9ehjHBWbF_UtPD1WeA27G5wqJr7Q1YoCrM1_wNZusTe2YuFPYZPg2wqLDoLxLrJhuU

!WITH A PARTY!

The Duke of Los Sanguine invites all to come and visit our fair little city, hidden upon the outskirts of Krugmar. Once the sun sets we will all gather around our lands, we will all gather in the tavern where we will drink to our hearts content and only stop once we all pass out. So come for a night of shots, drinks and merry making in the tavern of Los Sanguine Del Petra!

Directions:
To get to Los Sanguine, go to Krugmar and at its cave entrance, turn right into the old city, go past the tree made of blood and gore and make a right turn onto the small path, turn at the first left where a sign is that says “Pinkeh Village”. Follow the path and keep left until the path goes into the hill and it turns into a small stone path. Follow this until the house at the end, move past it and you will find a gate with a ladder, go up the ladder and follow the wooden pathway until its end where you will find Los Sanguine.

Time: Friday, 2pm est 2022/08/19

(If you struggle to find the place, pm me on my discord capn avery#9608)