Into the dunes

DarkWrath94

Into the dunes

CAufIEnbGY-bkDy5Mq9MZ2x6r66_py13wh94u4BRaQaJ8UuOEeyvLJbZP2n08TL-vZ0rDtRGjkuv4kE9NKnlv0-EfB8IYyzzoBgyHoJubm2lnLDbydl-NxssHpi5v6COuCdqdP_YlGm4ZRI7ZXVV7Qc

HnaP8ZkZLXQA_u0MCWa1Cs2XEROl-hroFde5pnDGwVrMUb1T35VDE5a_vqgpBN_u6-J_84C1vS3_hY2z286ZVVL7CknuSQqYelFZZA7sQduGFPlS4A2cuJJ4G_e4pedb-q5ouBJvwVXEe8IXFdAwE8w

[!] A notice would be left in the Grand Duchy of Balian and spread to members of the Darkwood family

u_maMfKLTtoWc5b4Vef9PjIOwS2DkAxjZO0k-TdCSFJ65HSP_oardC4O0r-u1Cl62wQxjRkdmUEwkEB_g9G-wGXEZV6biv91-CpZAMyxzbyfMonZ8FkWHwL5oWr5kruw7l2CKC_mfi1TGBCR4gH2yto

I shall not be long in my words, to save what time I may have and what time others have.

A sickness ravages me, weakness in my flesh, day by day worsening.

I know not for how long shall I live if this goes on, as such I must depart in search of a cure.

Tales and rumors have told me of rare medicine only found in the depths of the desert, a possible cure.

So, I depart into the sands.

I know not, when or if I will return, but I leave this notice as either my last words or information of my whereabouts as I leave.

Good luck to you all.

Viktor Darkwood

Drako Darkwood would receive the letter with a heavy sigh, although he and his brother had a rather rocky relationship, he still loved his brother very much. He would speak unto the winds "I wish you luck in all you do brother, and I hope you find the treatment you need" he would then off to go find his wife to speak with her @tadabug2000

Spoiler

Been an honour rping with you mate, and I thank you for giving me the chance to play Drako, that has really been a good experience for me, I wish you luck with whatever you do next

"You will be missed, Captain. See you later." said Lucius in a saddened tone, Corporal of the Imperial State Army under Captain Viktor Darkwood during the short reign of the Emperor Peter IV

Spoiler

You are a good guy Darkwrath, I'm glad to be able to know someone as honest as you in this server and, most importantly, I'm glad to be able to consider you a friend of mine. Take care. IRL comes first. o7