The Fishermen Of Almaris

Josif

%Fishermen Artwork By Georges Seurat Oil Painting & Art Prints On Canvas For  Sale - PaintingStar.com Art Online Store

The Fishermen of Almaris!

For quite some time, fishing has been a large part of the livelihoods of the residents of Almaris. But there has never been a specific group to manage the catching of fish. However I, Cassio Bishop, have decided to create such a group, introducing the Fishermen of Almaris!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The purpose of this guild is to manage the catching of fish and pay fishermen for turning in their harvests.

Weekly events will be held weekly, including how to make a fishing rod, how to prepare fish to be cooked, or simply just fishing trips!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

signature.thumb.png.82f52dbc4c2f2ee164c86a2a0d0fe344.png

Founder of the Fishermen of Almaris

Spoiler

If you'd like to join this guild, either send me a bird (Josifi) or send me a message on discord! (csiosa#7354)

“Blessed be the fish, boy, do I love fishing.” Stated quite the tired Sheo Amanthul, as he returned to hunting and fishing after catching the guild “flyer”, in a sealed bottle. 

The Great "Ball-Thunder" would giggle like a little girl at the sight of the flyer, much excited for the fun to be had from such a guild! "How blessed we be for fishing!"

A fisher in red would look ever the missive as he happens to be preparing more rods for the East Fleet harbor. "Nice." He said in happy polite words as he then moved on to affixing fresh line, happy that many new fishers were soon to join him and his peers.