Solour

Discord:

AETERNA DREAMER#0333

Ban Selection

In-Game Ban

Ban Reason

https://i.imgur.com/EmENsYT.png

What circumstances led to this ban?

While I myself am not 100% clear on what occured when my account was banned, I am almost certain that during the time of my ban, a banned member of the community had access to my account details. . Otherwise, I'm not entirely sure as to what transpired ingame as I have not played since November of 2019. 

Are there aspects of the ban you agree and/or disagree with?

While I understand why the ban was put in place, I do not agree with the ban, as I’m not an alt of the TOS banned member. and if there is a way to prove this, I am willing to do so. 

What motivates you to return to LOTC?

A few months ago I had thought about returning, but due to the limited hours I had available, I considered that perhaps when I had more free time to spare, it would be best for me to return. And as I thought about more and more of my experiences on LOTC, I realized that any other RP medium could not replicate the impressive scale in which I saw on here. And eventually I had thought to give LOTC another try, with fresh ideas in mind, and hoping to bring along a few friends I’ve made along the way with me. 

Attach other relevant information.

Fortunately, I've changed all appropriate passwords as to prevent access to my accounts. I am able to prove that I am not an alt.

Edited by Solour
Rewrote to better explain.

your ban is an administration ban, read the forum rules before appealing please.

ipR4RBa.png

your appeal has been denied until you properly appeal