THE PURCHASE OF COMMODITIES & CURIOSITIES

louislxix

THE PURCHASE OF

COMMODITIES & CURIOSITIES

WITHIN THE ROYAL TREASURY

gfXIou4ygVyPtZBBEpWTXlNYsr8ok1wcnFxKyvBvUyTToIWLck0G6wFxyU6slhxgyZWvt6oBTMUXLRL_cyvogm9A9XqP6E051AD7OpRVor5hR3pyQgj0SBd_yLwvew8YdHtgET3-dU5x5wiNPg

KRUSAE ZWY KONGZEM

Issued by the

Office of the Royal Treasury

On this 9th of WZUVAR AND BYVCA 439 ES

VA BIRODEO E HERZENAV,

The Kingdom has reached a zenith of prosperity, following years of war, and an adamant council persisting throughout it all. Stalls, and other deals have been propped up both internally, and internationally, therefore trade has flourished. Coffers of Hanseti-Ruska are brimming to the point of hinges splintering, causing hundreds of coins to go amiss, and eventually, left to rust in our vaults. This coinage is not to go wasted. It is now, the Office of the Royal Treasurer does hereby open itself up to spend some of its coin, looking to purchase commodities pertaining to the following:

I. Items that have historical relevance, with proof provided.

II. Items that are crafted with a rare material.

III. Items that have magical, and or, intriguing properties.

If you wish to inquire about the sale of an item, or other commodity, please contact the Lord Treasurer.

His Excellency, Ser Grigori Vyronov, Lord Treasurer of Hanseti-Ruska, Knight of the Marian Retinue

Spoiler

Feel free to send me a letter in game, directed at Ser Grigori. Or, contact my discord at louis.#9999

"I have an esteemed artefact he may be interested in." said an excellent forger with a conniving rub of his hands.

Karl did salivate at the thought of new items and curiousities to add to a bountiful treasury. "I sure hope someone sells us stuff!"

Franz, also known as the Oracle, considers offering to be taxidermied upon his death, to be kept as an artifact.

[!] Small letters would be pinned next to the large missive with small dwarven hand writing scribbled onto them in a hurry

"I will be able to sell various rare and magical weapons but i seek payment in starsteel!" The letter would be signed by Durin Hammerforge.

A certain collector debates bringing forth what is said to be Holy Relics before said Treasurer