VE OREDEN I VE KARONY | THE ORDER OF THE CROW

The Knights Table

_NKknyMVO2cfi6S7ezoi-qOwtp0ZJa8xqUYL0xh4Goq1FSy4dJHQOls_QTlV1bDn12xA2QEwuxDHa91ZyBlZiwqi9fw7-5Ls6PLs4wJwZ3N6aEhx8u6ksJ4HGrL0RUEq6VFdl_iaJzvFE-Hd

MOCVaCxBU0MfxZNxxYpP8vOGtnBDI4UjQuIWqwWnu5qctcxueiIkDF1IMA7rjCiIg1rJ3WHFYBHZglPMEEdQxq0vvNrVNRX-gMvq9pJR-B5j06wsnpx1yDgrjWAl5SQ78RDvjy64

vIJMZOKz5r1iqfcb3mSAOaRuzgBarGMhoZzCn1-o0ZFkn0LDEMQfnMym70rpfKnT_rc66qSKoexgNpYEEdJ-MLv7QmvK69jw-GxKVXiCEUwNaMz3p0YXfi-AwMg7oR0AsNMgpeiDiUjidZFq

MOCVaCxBU0MfxZNxxYpP8vOGtnBDI4UjQuIWqwWnu5qctcxueiIkDF1IMA7rjCiIg1rJ3WHFYBHZglPMEEdQxq0vvNrVNRX-gMvq9pJR-B5j06wsnpx1yDgrjWAl5SQ78RDvjy64

“I hath studied the scrolls, Bogatyr,” so spoke Young Feodor to his mentor as they sparred in the courtyard of King Barbov, “but I understand not. What doth honour mean, if not to be he that punishes the wicked?”

And so it was that Slavomir Twicedrowned, greatest of the Bogatyr, told him, “To be honourable is to be a teacher. It is to teach man that on this earth walk Raev who seeketh liars and cretins, knaves and heathens, and so dispatches them to Godani for holy judgment. It is to teach man that should he fall weak to the hands of fate or evil, his brothers shalt right him true, as he shall for them. They doth so knowing, Young Feodor, that man sees with clarity what is right and what is evil, and he shalt not err so. By the sword of the honorable or by his own heart, man learns, so that one day, to be dishonorable shall be as foreign to man as to fly.”

- Ve Haurul i ve Bogatyr

The Book of the Bogatyr

Issued by the

E99CkjG7LiFlL0zvzMRGv2nNEu61Cf066YGmkAZwoy0ICxsf-AmEPLT_-mvYg3coktPG-NjBH9KXuq_PoXbbofcechTHWW6Y_c9F85FUv4FeDS-dq0p5gedEsvVtvQzwZE5SUC4hS_-TX1aD

On this 9th day of Jula ag Piov of 439

The Crow Knights, first sworn as liegemen of King Andrik the Unyielding, embody the traditional spirit of chivalric knighthood as the Bogatyr of Old Raev once did. Those dubbed as Crow Knights must also serve as soldiers of the Brotherhood of Saint Karl as the foundation of their fealty to the Kongzem, and alongside their military service they must have mastery of blade, mail, horse, and lance, but also mastery of heart and spirit. The guiding tenet of the Crow Knights is to live not for oneself, but for the Kongzem and those in it -- they abandon their worldly ambitions, and instead toil to build a stronger Kongzem through service of a worthy King, and through hunting out dishonour and evil. They are, in short, the exemplary Haeseni, and through their endeavors, the world is taught to be a better place.

I5MFi638AyOhvkUYpWJUQ1BFqK0o_6qUeK3iHR-zLR99A1GSUO07dWPz42AP8ZhpdfWpc9371JaOvgWbh5fR6PeFCjiKZDujBtZNuR33zc5Emhja8wmCGMhsbN41b04RlTVGBSEd

-mGqZ63zjhm4-8hKxx19-3fGOE20l-IqrRcWOY8Fx08sy0YOEdS9RtygqzG_6b_AJtRlz9-4M5gMxpnPJuyoy28NfhqhKqpqydzvcckHOE178pXY3fT2lvwnanTCQj6KvubHhHleI3zFOnUk

It is the dream of many boys and girls to one day ascend into the history books as brave and fearless Knights, to some this dream comes true and to others it does not. Those seeking to become a fully fledged Knight of the Knight’s Table must go through an comprehensive and testing selection process to ensure they possess all the skills required to serve amongst the Table.

Squires

A squire must be at least fourteen years old at the time of their enlistment. One who aspires to become a squire must have an impeccable record in the Brotherhood of Saint Karl and must obtain a letter of recommendation from the Lord Martial.

Once a squire-aspirant has obtained their letter of recommendation they must seek out a Knight within the Order of the Crow in hopes that they will accept them as their squire. The squire-aspirant should be able to successfully argue why they would make a great addition and why they should be taken on as a squire, a Knight can refuse a squire’s request but can not do so unfairly or out of laziness for all squire-aspirants must receive fair treatment.

Once a Knight has agreed to take the charge of a squire-aspirant the pair must then have an audience with the Knight Paramount where they will argue their case and prove why the squire should be permitted entry, this can also be refused if the Knight Paramount finds them unworthy or not a good fit Alternatively if the Knight Paramount approves of the squire-aspirant they are then fully inducted into the Order as a squire and training can begin - no training or trial preparation can be completed or undertaken before they have been approved as a squire by the Knight Paramount.

A Knight can only take charge of three squires at any given time and must regularly update the table on their progress and must not fall lax in their duties of training the squires. A Knight should treat all squires fairly and can not show particular bias or interest in one over the other, all must get a fair chance. Should a Knight seek to release charge of one of their squires they must seek the Knight Paramount to explain their reasoning, one can not simply drop squires to replace them with others as that is unfair, nor can they be rushed through their training and trials for the same purpose - a Knight must choose their squires carefully and with full considerations. Alternatively if a squire believes that they have been mistreated or their mentor is not actively offering them a fair chance to pass their trials and quest then they should also seek the Knight Paramount so the situation can be remedied.

Pages

Children are often read bedtime stories of valiant knights battling dragons and saving a princess and so naturally aspire to do the same. One way in which a young child might further their ambitions for Knighthood is becoming a page. A Knight can take on any amount of pages as they deem necessary but must not show preferences between them and should not unfairly deny potential squires whilst they await for their own pages to come of age. Pages are trained only the bare essentials of combat due to their age and are not to put themselves in danger and accompany a Knight on their errants and duties as this puts them in unnecessary risks and provides a distraction for the Knight - pages are children after all. Instead of combat, pages are taught the menial things of Knighthood such as how to adequately care for one's steed, how to polish weapons and armour without scratching or having them turn to rust.

I5MFi638AyOhvkUYpWJUQ1BFqK0o_6qUeK3iHR-zLR99A1GSUO07dWPz42AP8ZhpdfWpc9371JaOvgWbh5fR6PeFCjiKZDujBtZNuR33zc5Emhja8wmCGMhsbN41b04RlTVGBSEd

b9yhZnKzvW2DiYZuYPXFxfneZIMIsPbE0m23guwY2ju9JOOHIeRL0Ef5gFPXYtLtkJh1wDn6cmsiVX_ry5xiKwvUk-XlmBwSeihrFT61qkliwaR5X6IRVXG7G9iBqzmc5Na5NG4c0DP9s3M8

Once a squire has a mentor and have  been approved by the Knight Paramount they must then begin their training, training usually lasts between two to four weeks and any knight can offer lessons to already approved squires if their mentor is not around. Once both the Knight and the squire agree that they have been sufficiently trained they will embark on their trials in order to prove their worth, a knight is forbidden from helping, interfering or acting unfairly to specific squires during these trials.

ThlOzXySPvD1_JFBsnRQY7jyNW6RICpsXar5TSUSPjDkB4TGUsjNRmchq0C-v1hQYSQjVbLelMV4LZU-9WI4z6DpoxWGAADfXj_hVjANiyPnGFVYTfRRMfVCDfRLhHhMisTQSIpQM-vztMSM

HiqXnycf5u3HZaocqCzWgJ9KYf1o6dtYqebnliOqkxF8UVsi05rTORz-ozJFgGiyeKJzcZ-Q-j8o-C4SVXsNbBT6WZ2LD_M1T3n8Kzd02fXj7YhbwGpuun1Cv-28lcJzzG0mhAbV63dP1keB

A Knight must have sufficient training to survive with little to no equipment, be able to adapt and use their surroundings and have a high degree of stealth in order to survive the wild, thus a squire must undertake the trial of Stanislaw.,To complete the trial of Survival the squire is sent into the wilderness with no weaponry, food and very few tools and must survive a few days in the harsh terrain and must successfully avoid the creatures that lurk wherever they are sent. Though that is not all, the squire will also be sent out into the wild with the accursed Scabbard of Stanislaw that inflicts them with constant misfortune. This is to make sure that the success of the squire is based upon knowledge and skill rather than blind luck.

8DNEZYaqm0Hjzutz444loFfkyJsbbvrhg2wmJAtP1dGWrd63CAwR_4AOYWOdsakMka5YXogdIq0U1ydT3wcQzZmfi7qjh9lhrpC4KMVfTwrw9c0LmxcXtGyO5wlS9ld1tDq30EnL5ia3b6x9

sXj7hAxkGGVYjIVdsj5IzK3gQil7VM6xNULuoc8CdNFwtrtl_FTgygjZgjfpOYeVUGBTWOrdrWkJiwRZR6wNkPCKEP72KLZC7ZnGSdObrrK6UOhIzZiHG_dZ7sBmgYlP47RIzBNj2vuYGEfD

A Knight must a fountain of knowledge on all things important to the realm of Hanseti-Ruska and thus they must undertake the trial of Knowing. In order for a squire to successfully pass the trial of Knowing they must be sufficiently educated in court etiquette, relations with other nations, general Haenseni history and of the creatures that live in our realm, good or bad. One such way that squires will learn of Haeseni history is through staying with vassals of the realm. For the squire to complete this they must get the approval of the family. In order for the squire to have a rounded knowledge of the realm, they are unable to stay with their parent family nor their mentor knight’s should they be of noble lineage.

kDsR2iR3DjVcVdG1WuTxPwah8FfFb1bHR90s4azETAKxCk6Stin-a7C8SEbI3_pPg8-bNFNEmklHiMiR9m7BtBGMpP0188dwm8WRkrEIQV80I-cVpU1JYNGk3bGVTcF30dNkxe0Aa4dHtEiM

VDNHOFRbzStYJ2KTbW58tJTKx0mA7GmmsBkXh3BlCa134Ac7mqfrEAbxNct7ZabXrCGnVrqZ7eiA75tbl5fbs-jeeHEczb3e4p4ohOZnblJ8k3Kgwj5QF-z-0LXHPBxoU9dZWwl8XdyM8fTL

A Knight must be a pious and devout follower of God, and thus a squire must undertake the Trial of Faith. A squire shall undertake their Trial of Faith by locating a member of the Holy Canonist Church and complete 2 tasks for them in relation to the faith. They must also have their knowledge of the scrolls and Canonism tested to a degree that such a clergyman finds acceptable. A squire must obtain the signature of a Bishop or Cardinal to confirm this completed trial. Further, a squire must also prove their dedication to Godani by desecrating a pagan shrine or converting a pagan to Canonism.

v-RIOkkG7IikkwmVghRku2fGwY3ZY6wTAzkmBPCG7iWyNofzNKGOrUhkI90mrkxmLhQG7wb_uaZtjZoqnIPlfWiKwDaJD5B4WCNN7ZOS-cQpRjeZoBL0H8pt3-_loXKju7nMDj2oo6iobF8n

2KcjksYId_0U5MLQqRbXNrcZA6wmcipgtstYso7tx4ywNDPe_daqANNdlwsGXMO2qdkK-asUHjBUAPHCFURdFYaVYC1b341Qe_Z-kesXb2C2_yWq-8piU3VvzdXlppL0XT7cCpg_-8RCtoN-

A Knight must be a fearless warrior in the battlefield and a tactician in the war camp and thus must undertake the trial of Warfare. In order for a squire to complete the trial of Warfare they must showcase their martial skill with a plethora of weapons in a degree of varying situations. In addition to this trial, tge squire must be an expert in a wide variety of siege engines and their appropriate uses. Furthermore, to demonstrate this knowledge a squire must undergo the Trial of Slavomir | Trial of the Warrior and best a knight through a series of duels and jousts.

nnwgvZYU3GpiVMr3X5M8OT6P1F0dx8qLBYvwIWcgd4c2ij1pCn3xNC_sU1VXRgVJ_b6sFyRa8nBu6hFWIRYv2HmBiSU32u5ELsc7bA9O-fFNVzAnJS1YKMHSVCUqAhpl7576eEGUJo1yYWet

24wHU2N6HOUi0lPfK88IPB9CRulq12PJauvd4iNXkVNmaVpZIeF9K6SpZ3sPJA-f1D0aQu-Zu_GLCJD1fgADa4YmV1MRDSGJ_fGpcJXwNEN3-GXl6NrU8mgopCAOqzuRJ2I7fzH_l8ic2KMK

A Knight must be a warrior of unquestionable honour and morals, and thus a squire must undertake the Trial of Joszef | Trial of Judgment. The Trial of Joszef | Trial of Judgment is different to the rest in the sense that it is not something one simply performs. Throughout a squires time both training and completing the other trials they are constantly assessed by their mentor, other Knights and the Knight Paramount to see if they would make a good fit. You often find one's true colours when they are less aware they are being watched and that is why once the other trials are complete, the Knight Paramount will inform the squire as to whether they have passed this final trial.

07a91kucIrwKdQLfOwz5SeZo_dxvmvSdRHOuS-HHUivV4BMpGBHf_eYGtbP4QsrXlUu0AgUy3rNFeul48RLFOPhBBYGdOKz3wRjVKIN9I5KPp2_rAT0lh4K_PTxJNnn2-c7-shC5MCIz5Wt2

vMgz7qt1DZ_zKj814JRdVPS_6lvNqyBJOikk_z0989cM1bJ2bHHNPtBVu9Qjgk08oZAexr8apMBa68OhljAO6mNhqujTo2KF6VRpp0aq6eEcaGdQbotGLKzg_mhjIRogO30RhjkIPwIDACD1

Once a squire has proven themselves and has passed all of their previous trials,  they shall progress to their final challenge - the Trial of the Bogatyr. A squire must receive a letter from the Knight Paramount instructing them to visit The Oracle to receive his insight and instructions concerning their trial. The Trial of the Bogatyr can be anything, but will often include tasks such as slaying a great beast, retrieving a fabled treasure, or traveling to an uncharted land. The squire must return to Haense with a trophy of their exploits as proof of their prowess and shall therein be dubbed a Knight of the Crow at the next sitting of the Kings court.

ZSqT2QHP5SW96O9HBunbCrSMRH2kCW6xzI31pX1aqQR08oHmQeBPM2VdJqWIiHyjZQkF7xhCKbiiuQUx4GxXyYDePp97Rzg0AANbwOYSisXTE5g3ItMrrjSnsMctBsbpmJWuL7MOwFj6Nnl0

i2HYGec1tFYV4qqXhQLjfWnmqQd4mLTDCO1D_eyislTb6HruG6y4iCwcuL3adFpb4CUmrnEnST0WtjIgOJNKK2Lz9Pqt_82Nc9HEgGK9ln4UCgbZ6QqWYjinEKh27dh1q760rY4SKtJaWVuA

Once a squire returns from their Bogatyr trial with proof of their success, they are to present themselves at the next sitting of the King’s royal court wherein they shall take the Bogatyr oath and be bound to serve the Koeng for the remainder of their life and shall adhere to the Knight’s code of chivalry and to their Knightly duties.

Crown: Do you, [Name], swear now upon the blade of Gaius Marius, the first Hochmesiter of our earliest order, that all you say now is true, and that you have come to receive your Knighthood?

Squire: I do.

Crown: The truth is the burden of all Knights, one that only the diligent can bear. Will you be true in all things, even if it may lead to your demise?

Squire: I will.

Crown: To bear this burden, a Knight must be strong. Will you be strong of spirit, and resilient to all forms of temptation? 

Crown: In order to be strong, a Knight must be brave. Will you be courageous against your enemies, and defend the helpless even at the cost of your life?

Crown: In order to be brave, a Knight must have honour and loyalty, lest he fall to sin. The Knight must be above reproach, his/her honour and allegiance unquestioned. Will you be honourable and loyal to Godan, to your King, to your Kongzem, and your people?

Crown: When you take this oath, you shall no longer be a man/woman. You shall be a Knight, invested with holy responsibility by Godan Himself. Do you accept this holy mission?

Squire: I do.

Crown: And so you swear to be brave, strong, and true, as all Knights must be?

Squire: I so swear.

Crown: Do you swear to be honourable and loyal, and to never forsake your vows nor your allegiance?

Crown: And do you swear to uphold all which is good and holy, and to honour Godan in all your actions?

Crown: Then I shal you to your oath, and if ever you part with it, may you also part with your life. I name you Ser/Dame [Name] [Moniker] of the Order of the Crow. May Godan keep you and uphold. Rise now, not as a mere subject, but as a Knight of Haense.

At the conclusion of the ceremony, the Knight is given their personal weapon, forged by the Royal Smith, as their badge of office.

lfVO83dk0uC_z_StZp4BT6vUrR8IHCIzV69VMtPuYxuYGtiwK8a3X6p9nUysbxSRne0caYvELX5taU2ZYRGG9jckScdMQyuGA2NxYj4sadOu6ilpTfxdrfPhz28-PUDsursVD60RdWirCr_m

vEpw4gyAfKS3bdK8rHgqdr7WEFhqpY0eRPJOKbXVjjNAnPzfQB2A5jYBIU5-VjbprYY2tS9NYZqdqtM92kvC5QQLrtMkk11titkwAIZEc0HNiP2WzRHyDHYF_vF_XjsnkAfoW-6oGpy1iFDj

Every member of the Brotherhood of Saint Karl are bound by a set of tenants and expected to be honorable in battle and to their fellow man, Knights are held to a considerably higher standard then the ordinary soldier. Knights of Haense are a beacon of honour and valour, an example for all to aspire to follow and trust. All Knights are bound by the Code of Chivalry and a Knight who fails to adhere to it, even once, shall remain a Knight no more.

I

TO SERVE YOUR KING, AND GOD, IN BOTH VALOUR AND FAITH.

VA SERVE KOENG, AG JOVE, IV BOTH VALOUR AG FAITH.

II

TO PROTECT, AND SERVE, THE WEAK AND DEFENCELESS FROM THE EVILS OF THIS WORLD.

VA KRUSAE, AG SERVE, VE MITEL AG DEFENCELESS UKEN VE EVILS I ZWY WORLD.

III

TO HOLD YOURSELF IN THE LIGHT OF GOD, AND TO LIVE BY HONOUR AND FOR GLORY.

VA HOLD YOUERSELF IV VE LICHTE I JOVE, AG LANDZSK DRUZ HONOUR AG DLUM GLORY.

IV

TO GUARD THE HONOUR OF YOUR KING, GOD, LIEGE LORD, AND FELLOW BROTHERS.

VA KURSAIN VE HONOUR I KOENG, JOVE, LIEGE HEERZEN, AG FELLOW SARNUVZ.

V

TO NEVER REFUSE A CHALLENGE FROM AN EQUAL, AND TO NOT TURN BACK UPON A FOE.

VA NIEDY REFUSE AIN CHALLENGE UKEN AIN EQUAL, AG VA TER REILEJ PUCZ NAT AIN FOE.

VI

TO PROVE ONE’S SELF THROUGH DISCIPLINE, LOYALTY, AND RESPECT.

VA PROVE AUWEN’S MANALLO STATRY DISCIPLINE, LOYALTY, AG RESPECT.

VII

TO RESPECT THE LAWS OF THE LAND YOU RIDE UPON, AND THOSE PLACED IN AUTHORITY.

VA RESPECT VE JURAZ I VE LUND VY RIDEMAVRE NAT, AG WYZOREN PLACED IV AUTHORITY.

VIII

TO REMAIN TRUE TO YOUR BLOOD, AND TO THE LAND YOU’VE GROWN UPON.

VA REMAIN PRAHDA VA SANGKRUVEI, AG TO VE LUND VY’VE GROWN NAT.

IX

TO BE STRONG, TRUE, AND SWORN TO THE KING, AND THE CROWN.

VA OE RAAT, PRAHDA, AG SWORN VA VE KOENG, AG VE KRAWN.

X

AT ALL TIMES, SPEAK THE TRUTH.

BECVEK JEAZIK VE TIER

oHlS_v9ggCArsY-Lmtfau1uwXMH4f-LGKL0gaI-f0nZEC893v1WR-g3U_hxnAJRmJGw-WUIRDvIE-w-ARKOeIkKDytIXMyKIaGDc9-83meUQBrUuYHaltkq6_uaOuxsImEJNigIaQ9clRxBZ

4gMfHnFH0Wwh-L3e4nvZhfT9hY2h5eHtqGgXpHc640ZGDP-7dGvrx2YeU2iHmr2g3eMg1HORPWjlKp3g2ZbYDWN5b23NDAGcPhlrYHffy0gZLPkFVbI88N7SmG6gv8heHHwvCuVWOgC48N8f

While Crow Knights are bound by the Haeseni Chivalric Tenets that governs the conduct of all Knights, there exists duties and honours bestowed upon Crow Knights outside of their standard military service, which generally include:

• To comport oneself with honour and patience, and act as a role model for all Haeseni citizens;

• To undertake quests to ensure the Kingdom’s safety, such as slaying dangerous beasts within the land; 

• To take on squires, to train and educate them as the Kingdom’s future generation of Knights;

• To guard and escort those in need;

• To champion and defend those unable to do so themselves, and ensure the weak are not exploited;

• To participate in tournaments across the land for the prestige of Hanseti-Ruska;

• To fulfill quests for reputable nations;

• To protect the royal family in the absence of Marian Knights;

• To be the Kingdom’s finest warriors.

xE2D85m4MkegkrOR0slf-2A20PqOUK3uwwn4uDIxILia7DPr5TTE5jmAOburE9F-pJzxlutvHFNHOc410vvTzZeMOjPdQeYq4jg2I-K68DOzSZXsdJJ0dJSvQ3xJVaBbf4oLD7vkLZQ7nRlJ

After a long moment of silence but for the rain, Barbov said, “My brother told me you were the one to raise the alarm about the attack. That so?” 

“Yes, lord prince.” 

“He also tells me that you told him you wanted to become a squire, and train as a Bogatyr, but your father forbids it.”

“ … Yes, lord prince,” she repeated with a raised brow.

“Hmph. If not for what you did in the Battle, the rest of us might be lying dead with Miliv. And, even if Miliv and all his men died, they can rest easy knowing the Nzech failed.” With one last shaky breath, the Elder Prince looked right at Vlasta for what felt like the first time. “As payment, I’ve decided you will train as a squire under Ratibor Skysent.” 

- The Song of the Black

Ve Soeng i ve Denlichte

Edited by The Knights Table

RTwbtVeA-Q0YutbqhiOzxucz0h-BmC14xYMEA_AfQe9LdTVcKmqN_6c0IH_LX8CngaAweXSQNrtprKvcy82J8IXidOIEQHf-c5gOgX_aZrTWmXBBsvVjHmGprXiwdO0-n20alAKrSweemFNM

6xBXI0sqwBlgWjafx3wWa-k-t3d9J3Q9ZnJtYF7UQ8Nf_MOzL3DBAJrNH3hqyNO23sYm9E6VflraPSrcc31J1pFe2rmzCFU2IOjBnyvlXSsJhLI60EvrcIbBrDb5u4iCaiOzN21dL5bVqbdD

The Knights Table is a core principle of the Order of the Crow, all pledged Knights will sit on the table at some point in their life. The Knights Table is where plans are drawn up and where important matters are discussed. Once a squire has been knighted by the Crown they will then sit upon the table and have the ability to bring up issues or vote on important matters, whereas squires only have the ability to speak if addressed and can not vote. The Knights table has a maximum number of twelve members. Those who reach the age of 70 or have served 50 years on the Table are asked to take a step back and allow for fresh blood, they are still permitted to attend meetings of the Knights table but can not vote nor act on behalf of Haense or the Table.

Of great importance are the Seats of the Knight’s Table, upon which only Knights in active service may sit. Each Seat of the Table is honoured after one of the Twelve Bogatyr of the ancient Raev King Barbov, and so the number of sitting Knights may never exceed that. The Seats are ranked as:

Seat of Slavomir Twicedrowned, First Knight of the Table 

Named after the greatest of the ancient Bogatyr, the First Knight of the Table is the Knight Paramount, master of all Knights in the Kongzem.

Seat of Stanislaw Longsuffering, Second Knight of the Table 

The Second Knight of the Table shall be the Meyster Knight, lieutenant of the Knight Paramount, who shall sit in honour of the most loyal ancient Bogatyr. 

Seat of Vlasta Secondsight, Third Knight of the Table 

The seat of Vlasta the wise, who could dissuade armies from senseless battle, marks the rank of Knight Martial, the Third Knight of the Table.

Seat of Ratibor Skysent, Fourth Knight of the Table 

The seat of Bogatyr Ratibor, whose lust for the blood of heretics sent him mad, is given to the veteran and skilled Fourth Knight of the Table.

Seat of Vilorik Turnheel, Fifth Knight of the Table 

The Fifth Knight of the Table, who only learned bravery once he had nothing to lose, belongs to the tested and seasoned Fifth Knight of the Table.

Seat of Mylah Karlstrong, Sixth Knight of the Table 

The indomitable will of Mylah is a fitting match for the experienced Sixth Knight who takes her seat.

Seat of Szitidor Swordsworn, Seventh Knight of the Table

The Blademaster Szitibor relied on his sword above all else, and his seat goes to the Knight who crosses from green to veteran.

Seat of Joszef Seadweller, Eighth Knight of the Table

The fledgling Eighth Knight of the Table takes the seat of Joszef, the Bogatyr who took a ship as his steed.

Seat of Bludimir Flinchnot, Ninth Knight of the Table

The seat of Bludimir, a towering and fearless Bogatyr who stood tall against all enemies and never backed down from a foe.

Seat of Vyachaslav Blindeye, Tenth Knight of the Table

Vyachaslav, even with tie disability of his failing eyesight, was able to continue on to secure his mission's success. A Knight who can persevere through the hashest of circumstances shall be given this seat.

Seat of Dragan Skullsplitter, Eleventh Knight of the Table

The seat of Dragan, who chose brute strength as the answer to all, is fitting for one of the youngest Knights. 

Seat of Bozidar Kindheart, Twelfth Knight of the Table

The seat of Bozidar, who lacked the stomach to kill his enemies, is given to the Twelfth Knight, the most junior of the Table.

Edited by The Knights Table

ClcnEBbH-mTgoxyCNCSy-m291RjyL3Th6EatBPPxtTtoi0j58ltR1zz3DrZ4NC_dBuFkebH6kClw18p3SAKoy3ngrtK3n0zGRQkT4zgQgCsoiDAbstq73NSnMUfQ9LL8I6SAbpp3siXLEaSb

Issued by the

4gtjKYYMiMfRox5dY16HgogEMJjA5HQd4tsseFv2h4iGT5-egM3HMZGxuKfUEEXIWaA7aGd27NiaqN1MElIOh_c6te9ah41PRJOjb2g4K0eqGigij6wA0MQGyI5l4nkObon-vdo6s6VeafOo

A list of documents that any Knight or researcher might need regarding the Order of the Crow shall be listed here. The list will be updated as and when new documents are produced to ensure it is kept up to date.

Core Documents

The Knight’s Atlas

The Knight Paramount of Haense

Traditions and Culture of Knights

The Drowning of the Blades

Haeseni Documents Directory

Nobility of Haense

Song of the Black

Chapter I

Chapter II

Chapter III

Chapter IV