QUINDECIMUS AUREA BULLA JORENUS

Fionn__TWG

Maxim the Nauzican smiles the sun's smile, somehow he was not forgotten.

3 minutes ago, Fionn__TWG said:

SECTION VII

"I Confessed and repented for my outburst of anger but neit for the hesery the nun stated, And the for the pontiff to continued with the heretical, illegitimate and tyrannical dogma of Yarmoir." stated the Elder-Hieromonk "The Church might have forgotten it's truth but I have neit, nor shall I ever."

Some Duke who had fought for Acre's freedom vividly recalls avoiding the statue of the dead during the raze of Vienne. Regardless, he is pleased to see him venerated as a Saint. 

Oijin nodded approvingly, glad Lector Enrique surpassed his father's misogyny and came to the defense of the Cardinal. 

"There is much growth in this young man." 

2 minutes ago, Tide1 said:

Some Duke who had fought for Acre's freedom vividly recalls avoiding the statue of the dead during the raze of Vienne. Regardless, he is pleased to see him venerated as a Saint. 

Stanimar raises his hands guiltily, mouthing "Sorry".

Prior David scratched an non-existent itch on the back of his hand as he read the missive. "If I had not been such an utter failure as Grandmaster of ridding the...the...the--" Suddenly, his voice was pitched and loud, "--FILTH!" He took a few breaths. "...from the Order, I could have found and burned this monk."

He chuckled a bit, suddenly. "Wait wait wait," he scratched his bald scalp. "Fraternal justice. Brother correcting brother." He looked up at the Hussariyan cross that hung above his office and signed the same. "It shall be done."

The Lady Palatine smiles at the proclamation of equality within the Holy Church. "Good on the Pontiff for not allowing one of his own to be disrespected."