Forum through phone

RaijenStars

So, I don't know if has been brought up before, but it has been really bothering me how hard it is to use the forums from the phone, the menu is a bit hard to navigate through, when you try to press on a topic so it will take you to the link on many sub forums it doesn't do anything or takes you to write a new post instead, and lacks things from the computer version, on top of that  the buttons above that lead to that menu and such are covered by the logo so it most of the time makes you press on the logo instead of the buttons and takes you to the home page. 

I personally like browsing through my phone much better than through my computer (in general, not specifically here) so how unaccessible the forum is through the phone bugs me a lot. It would be amazing if you could make the phone version more accessible and easier to navigate.

Thanks a lot for your time!

have you tried scrolling to the bottom whilst on phone and changing it to bravo 6 as a theme? It does help a fair bit in terms of navigation.

5 hours ago, GMRO said:

have you tried scrolling to the bottom whilst on phone and changing it to bravo 6 as a theme? It does help a fair bit in terms of navigation.

Still tends to be pretty problematic at times despite that. Especially on my 20 year old Nokia phone:

unknown.png