A Formal Message to Malin'or

exogens

`rrp0C4n6z2JAYDy1Ey9JEccGyIlTaZD_lVKPLMaglZ4uncZlLj9-0SLBr3vMdGgpK9s_vzuQFWqNuq32_U2rdipyugiMYQRMbMpbZALRm2TcGdeO1eFE-2QatTNU_gBv9z2VVHbUS1RfB11esA

A message from Emir of Endor to Malin’or

43uUZhG471L7VZ3xkyeW8x9HB-pW_VhmT7m7XQ8P9tc-QAfFsp456GCGhanH98Xue57dtOyqdiWc80LA-D4AXndjFY7k7b-eJwWKq7FUmZ6GPFSII6qwizeuC8Wz3fD1nampY9qjrK482HDm

rrp0C4n6z2JAYDy1Ey9JEccGyIlTaZD_lVKPLMaglZ4uncZlLj9-0SLBr3vMdGgpK9s_vzuQFWqNuq32_U2rdipyugiMYQRMbMpbZALRm2TcGdeO1eFE-2QatTNU_gBv9z2VVHbUS1RfB11esA

I, Emir of Endor, would like to make the following statements surrounding a dispute concerning my incident with Viscount Viktor var Ruthern, and the following issues caused with Malin’or. 

Firstly, I would like to state I am not a citizen of Malin’or and am by no means at all and emissary of Malin’or, I am just a frequent visitor who loves the nation with all my heart from all its support. Such is not the case and any miscommunication of such I apologize for. I am a citizen of Balian, proven in my working there, my living there and my current running for Senate of Balian, despite my near fatal injury and severe amnesia. 

In addition, I would like to state that I have no interest in the incident between me and Viscount Ruthern being trialled in the lands of Malin’nor. What occurred, occurred in Balian, between two citizens of Balian and as such shall be trialled by the laws of Balian and not those of Celia’nor.

Finally, I would like to state that I have no ill will towards Malin’or, as they simply tried to help me with the issues I was having, and I do not want for them to think I am in no way grateful for that, I truly am. I will always be grateful to every single one who marched all their way from the West to the South to just protect me as one of their own. I am the man who started this issue, and I will handle the consequences on my own, like an honorable man.  

rrp0C4n6z2JAYDy1Ey9JEccGyIlTaZD_lVKPLMaglZ4uncZlLj9-0SLBr3vMdGgpK9s_vzuQFWqNuq32_U2rdipyugiMYQRMbMpbZALRm2TcGdeO1eFE-2QatTNU_gBv9z2VVHbUS1RfB11esA

SIGNED,

Emir of Endor

3yX1-wPqAccQHDeUBqH3uPxBVq2UecOmKAjiyr1KjN6RxlE79V71HsdOn-HVFF1C8PPPs98ROKMZIO1yRBDXXi7m68S_1IqjAioMhXK5LdnDavIL4nrmOs7VY6m7lTsjMfYaY3RVqpOMbQrg

Ledicort Vuiller, the Magister of Balian, would read over the missive, after Emir handed it to him. He would crack a weak smile to the man before thanking him. Then he would hobble off, mumbling something under his breath, like about his still missing cane.

Emir would wipe off his tears as he held his hat tightly for a few seconds before placing it on his head "I would do anything to prevent bloodshed, even if it would almost cost my life." As he got back to sit down on his wheelchair, giving a sigh of relief before strolling away.

"Seems rather forced, I have to wonder if these are his words or that of another" Jarad said sitting in front of the campfire within Helious before handing the missive off to his daughter Ember @ScarletFrisket"What do you think of all this" 

Alexandros smiled somewhat. "Emir did what is right, thankfully because of this the High Elves cannot continue to warmonger. Best we make a visit to Urguan and Haense in the coming months to make them aware of the situation."

Arriving at the Port of Amethea, was Ember. The former Diplomat & Governess of balian, was just now a scholar, a journey woman. Her hand maid Elise, would rush to grab her heavier Luggage, anything she had left in the room of the Darkwood Vuiller home. As she stepped out of the ship, Lea followed behind, trotting happily as she too felt the nice natural presence of the Elven Realm of Elvenesse. Upon reaching the CarrIge that awaited her to take her to her humble abode. As they rode, the hatch above them opened a a man with a golden mask and a purple uniform came down and said "For you...." Ember wasn't shocked, she crossed her legs, and was already leaning on the window side, she gave a annoyed cold look to the masked man as her maid was colorless, almost fainted. Ember took the missive with a gentle reach as she looked at the missive, for some reason she wasn't suprised.....but the irony...and of course her position in such chess board, were all in place, the smile was rather.....devilish...

"Impatient are we?"