The Breaking of Clouds

ScreamingDingo

A shield chuckles as she sharpens her blade.

"I feel the wind has changed, and the smell of dragon kin rides the west.... should of stayed hidden you damn oversized lizard"

Spoiler

OH MY GOD THE DISCORD ADMIN IS DOING SOMETHING !!!!!!

An Orc shivers in his timbers, having seen the beast zoom across the Krugmar skies.

Aobh aggressively bashes upon Tarathiel's doorframe. "Let me in. Let me in." She'd call with the joy only Carrion Black could provide. "I heard a fantastic rumor about our now ancient prey! The smaller dragon, to be clear, not the corrupted one, well, they're both corrupted but you get the point." Bottle and breath reeking of alcohol in left hand, she would continue to pound upon that door until the 'Ame elfess awoke. 

@Valannor

Oijin hopes the Cloud Breaker party wipes everyone that comes its way so that it continues living. It was just a dog after all.

Glod laughs madly. "Yer Cannae escape a dwarven grudge yer dumb lizard. It'll follow yer Ter Tae end of toime."

A random mountain dorf wanted to hunt a dragon badly

Gusiam would gaze from upon his swampy jungle tree, alone as he gazed to the starry night. His mind remenisent of Cloudbreaker flying just above the lands he loomed over. though with that he chuckled as word comes of Hunting or Swaying this large bounty of a creature. But the horned shaman seemed to ponder the options, if he were to chance encounter such creature."Hrm...shall Votar be victorious for hunting a tribute considered legends. Or shall the decendency of Almaris take pitty on Jezdurka's creations.....This cloudbreaker is different from the ones that are servents to the Dragon Lord that burnt the elves of Elveness...more...wild... No matter, This will be an interesting time, for life or death of this dragon will no doubt shake the lands for better or worse."The Ker then gazed to his pen and paper, contomplating on who to call, for his hunt or means to cease a dragons questionable actions... only time shall temm.

A certain wannabe would cup his chin. "To big of a job for one man. I must find others, and track down the lair myself."

A captain took her hat off her head, running a hand through her hair with a frown. "Hmm. . ."