The Black Carrot Concordat (between Blackroots and Cottonwoods)

mateolog

EQrFE4jVJkrg4729IigoqNOymiG7i2ZHLZ5Ms1KYHU19aaon6xVhxVQcKc6FLtK2pgU3YFe6YynLRH_v5Q35h57y2NE-LuT05sgWiRoUYFyqoTjyguZ2LNlDd4ZIbjENLtGCi2-LKU8JOOAFP8E0mdE

Jjukj44Bg32BLYkENASpOHZDq0IUhGejIE3WzNx7HpO-Que-gYuo5dOzIumkhjpKYCWlqaLZFL8UhLbmG2feffDKjggUpcFMeQ0nG7LAltX3OTLqb4BUnh5bO8LfHy_ZY_DMBc28_BRHqwEECqZJsUQ   The Black Carrot ConcordatH8IsY9tz2UG5YLunOvN8FvcpCBENy-9yLeGZExnReM6R2qr909BlwEYqeArJsSsUkVRfzi3BSwKGe3jRWeguj224ufxyjnsOpiiEbqPgyrflM-hWUFPtLpmYOzpH5-juLXfBO-LdJq5JD2I5VyD_K4M

Year 90 of the Second Age, 2nd of the Grand Harvest, Hefrumm.

(8/20/2022)

During our Golden Age in Hefrumm, the Cottonwoods allowed the division of their clan into two, allowing and fomenting the formation of the Blackroots, a clan more based on knowledge, religion, and teaching rather than the hunting-gatherer ways of their progenitor.This ended up helping Hefrumm as a whole, including the other clans of Hefrumm, as well as the Blackroots and Cottonwoods. However, in recent decades the Cottonwoods have gone into a state of  decay, short of extinction. This of course does not necessarily mean the end of the clan, but it would result in the end of the evolution of their culture, and a potential degradation of said culture in newer generations of Hefrummos. For the survival of Hefrumm’s founding clan, the Blackroots extend a hand of vassalization, so that the Cottonwoods can continue to develop and still be represented in the Chiefs’ Council.

Art I. The Cottonwood will vassalize under the Blackroot clan.

1. This vassalization will only last as long as both parties are in agreement in the need of vassalization.

2. The Cottonwood clan will be represented in the Chiefs’ Council by the Blackroot clan.

3. The Blackroots will not intervene in the elections of Cottonwood Chiefs or Elders.

Art II. History and Culture.

1. As a clan with shared history and culture with the Cottonwoods, the Blackroots Elders will promote Cottonwood Culture and History in lieau of missing Cottonwood Elders.

2. If Cottonwood Elders are around and able they will teach the Cottonwood beardlings.

3. Blackroots cannot give trials to Cottonwoods, however, they can inform Cottonwood beardlings about them.

Art III. Interests.

1. Blackroots will put the interests of the Cottonwoods on the same level as that of their own clan.

-Signatures-

Jjukj44Bg32BLYkENASpOHZDq0IUhGejIE3WzNx7HpO-Que-gYuo5dOzIumkhjpKYCWlqaLZFL8UhLbmG2feffDKjggUpcFMeQ0nG7LAltX3OTLqb4BUnh5bO8LfHy_ZY_DMBc28_BRHqwEECqZJsUQ

Bodhi cottonwood, Chief of the cottonwoods 

H8IsY9tz2UG5YLunOvN8FvcpCBENy-9yLeGZExnReM6R2qr909BlwEYqeArJsSsUkVRfzi3BSwKGe3jRWeguj224ufxyjnsOpiiEbqPgyrflM-hWUFPtLpmYOzpH5-juLXfBO-LdJq5JD2I5VyD_K4M

Mao Blackroot, Chief of the Blackroots