HogoBojo

XEfIhHSGE4r7iyAXqPFcWuChavbiDWaecT_vEyij

Princely Letters for the Barony of Arentania

Issued & Confirmed by the

Sovereign Prince of Sedan

On the 5th of Sun's Smile, 1886

9q0Kq86YC7Gd0Lo24IlVmVgjjdFtA2MnjhymFWDb

Dear citizens,

It pleases the Crown of the Principality of Sedan to recognize our legal subject, Mathilda von Alstreim, as a loyal and great servant to the Principality, and the Princely House. Due to their loyalty and excessive contributions, with the prerogative vested upon me by God and our people, we hereby grant Mathilda von Alstreim the Barony of Arentania, to hold and pass onto their legitimate heirs and successors. They are charged with preserving law and order within any holdings that they are granted, upholding the rule of the reigning Sovereign, serving the Crown of Sedan without falter, and raising their sword in defense of the Principality.

9q0Kq86YC7Gd0Lo24IlVmVgjjdFtA2MnjhymFWDb

Signed,

HIS SERENE HIGHNESS, Frederick I, By the Grace of God, Sovereign Prince of Sedan, Count of Joannesport, Louisville, Haverlock and Döbern, Viscount of Fauconberg, Baron of Avoria and Pyrmont, Protector and Lord of the Valley of Goats, the Haikaprier, Head-Librarian and Founder of the Frederick Library, Liberator of Libraries, etcetera.

_3uVgSSZ95Afl3WLaGwHF2BnGwBvvIT_BNX4KQkk

A particular Lector sweated, dabbing his brow with a handkerchief. 

Where is Arentania now? Are we still in Arentania? What country am I even in?

The questions plagued his mind periodically whenever the parish was brought up in conversation, as goes life in balkanized humanity. The old Lector's mind wandered off then and he began to drool.

1 minute ago, Battle Unit said:

A particular Lector sweated, dabbing his brow with a handkerchief. 

Where is Arentania now? Are we still in Arentania? What country am I even in?

The questions plagued his mind periodically whenever the parish was brought up in conversation, as goes life in balkanized humanity. The Old Lector's mind wandered off then and he began to drool.

"You fool. Everything is Arentania." commented a man of no importance!