Looking to play a character [CLOSED]

Got an open slot so looking for a new persona to play basically

1) Please someone that will be atmost 7 years old when I start

2) I prefer the persona to be an elf (certainly not a human), any elvish race would do as far as I care.

3) I'm quite active and persistant player. for the last 7 months I have been consistently active, most weeks playtime of 14hrs-30hrs

4) My timezone is GMT+3, but I can be active basically until 6PM EST, and mostly I log between 11am - 5pm EST

5) One deal breaker (kinda odd) is that I want the persona to be with an active mother

6) Generally active family, settlement/nation and if the surroundings have active child roleplay that would be great

7) If I'm getting roleplay opportunities (AKA not dead family and dead settlement) I can promise to be consistently active, playing the persona every week at the very least for the following year

8) Generally, my idea is that I would like to get the persona to maybe join the paladins, some adventurers guild or learn something like voidal magic or alchemy. But of course, I will go with the roleplay

9) A disclaimer that I am relatively new to roleplaying and the server in general. I joined Januray this year and that's my first experience of a roleplay server

My discord is NoOne#3995 if you wanna discuss this further, or msg me in game, my IGN is Kaladin66