HAVE YOU SEEN ME?

Barony_of_Minitz_COA.png

COUNTY OF MINITZ

MISSING PERSON ALERT

[!] One dark night one could see the flames of multiple torches roaming around the lands of Minitz they seemed almost restless, almost as if the entire settlement was looking for someone or something. . .

Missing Person posters would be seen nailed all across the lands of the Harvest Confederacy.

iOL5Tdj936gkf0jzhBfkzqIwDKBCBztDYTPG9i-K-rCU7qGmlgoe7hptrWw-2sbNARkJhgVmwY4mEr0hBsdUKiaoQRr55kKa7nkcyNJR7sKfni2HT3NvM7aHp5QnksyXeSjzJKqMR-MPkt63ec7m1A

Lorena notices the missing-person poster as she strolls down the land with her horse by her side. She perks a brow, narrowing her eyes at the strangely familiar face "Deitrich Barclay..." she read from the poster, looking around and scratching her horse on her shoulder "How awful... I should keep my eyes open for him" Lorena responded before ripping off the poster for later inspection, continuing her daily walk.

An aged woman squints at the flier, bony fingers and talons gently holding it just before her eyes. "Why does the missing person in question look so ******* ... Blocky? 'Es chin is a square and his eyes are pupilles! Oh, te'humanity, hire a better artist!"

11 hours ago, TreeSmoothie said:

An aged woman squints at the flier, bony fingers and talons gently holding it just before her eyes. "Why does the missing person in question look so ******* ... Blocky? 'Es chin is a square and his eyes are pupilles! Oh, te'humanity, hire a better artist!"

"That's what Dietrich actually looks like" replied Graf Leon Barclay from within the walls of the aged woman's house "He's just so buff he looks like a block" he informed, then went back to praying that his cousin be found and brought home once more.

A young woman, Albertine von Alstreim, strips one of the posters down from the wall, as her ailing eyes become frail.

“Chad?” She’d ask herself.

“What is a chad?”

2 minutes ago, Pompadour said:

A young woman, Albertine von Alstreim, strips one of the posters down from the wall, as her ailing eyes become frail.

“Chad?” She’d ask herself.

“What is a chad?”

"A Barclay." Answered Ernst Lothar Barclay to his distant relative.