El ultimo baile

Rattussmackus

Claudia coughs out a breath, her lungs heavy and in pain as she stares out into the snow. She draws a face in the snow, one that frowns.

She then draws a piece of blissfoil next to it, huffing out as her breath shows in the cold, crisp air “Appears I never could get the hang of drawing.” She uses her hand to scrub it all away, the tips of her fingers blackening in a sickly state.

“I wonder how the triplets are…if they are still alive.” She breathed into her palms although it was futile against the harsh winds of the north “Just one more night…one more.”

Her words echoed in her head like a song, an earwig of her own moral support that lacked any true meaning, she just needed one night. One night for what? One night until she’s better? Until she stops this silly game of camping without any furs?

Claudia didn’t get to find out what those words truly meant as she slowly froze to death overnight, not a note was left for family, only her, her medical satchel and a painting.

A painting of Claudia and Bianca, looking out the window, both smiling.

Both together at last.

Spoiler

I stepped up to play Claudia months ago and it was a lot of fun since I got to play her with one of my best friends. Eventually it slowly dwindled and I wasn’t finding much joy in her. I decided to unshelf her again for fun which I found, she got married and had a family yada yada but due to some ooc issues that got messed up too and eventually playing her was a chore. I was thinking about shelving her until a later date but quickly realised she’s a human and by the time I unshelf her again, she’ll probably be too old. So here it is, her low-key pathetic death. I’ll clean this up when I have a functioning laptop again :)

Beez files his nails "Damn."

Laurelai Komnenos entered the clinic that day, snow piled on her holly-crowned head only to find a note that the clinic would be once again empty. "Damn... This place is in trouble"