BSK ADVISORY: ARREST ON SIGHT ORDER - WU KIRAMIRA

CopOwl

BSK ADVISORY: ARREST ON SIGHT ORDER

FROM THE DESK OF THE LADY JUSTICIAR

yrKzrcOUO-E-4I81FHLMeayFPRa6baw5WHEB8NMt4jR3V4PH_y8m6paqPdvi9015DoL0Sdgukmr5juXuLrZSKyxeL-wixXNFUlwqyBo9oJd0nTfa0tjcKvY4JRu-wBGqJOBHnQ7ndrQWjTgIGpLy1g

Issued by

THE LADY JUSTICIAR

ADELE LUDOVAR

On the 13th of Joma ag Umund, 440 E.S.

VA BIRODEO HERZENAV AG EDLERVIK,

A few months ago, a Court Verdict was published on the trial entitled “Krawn z. Kiramira”. This trial featured the murderer of Pyotr Ludovar, who plead guilty to the Aulic Court and was then sentenced to be shot by an arrow, and fed to gorillas - as per the Prosecution’s wishes - by presiding Jovenaar Iulius Vernhart. The Prosection also required for the arrow to be shot by a member of the Comital House of Ludovar - as the parties who endured the most damages due to the killing. The only Ludovar present at the Trial was young Marcella Georgina Ludovar - daughter of Lord Pyotr - who did her duty and shot the arrow. Once fed to the gorillas - in front of a crowd - did the Defendant Wu Kiramira suffer such injuries as to die.

However, it has come to my attention after a threatening note was sent to Marcella Ludovar, that the Defendant is undead and thus unwelcome in our Kingdom. Upon inspection of the note in question, his words were “I feel very much alive, fortunately.”. The note goes unsigned, however the Office of the Justiciar suspects that Mr. Wu Kiramira is to blame for its correspondence - or another of his family or company.

As such, I declare in my power as the Lady Justiciar that Wu Kiramira and his associates are entirely unwelcome in Hanseti-Ruska, and advise any BSK or Knights alike to arrest this individual on sight, and imprison him until he can be tried before the Aulic Court. Likewise, the Office of the Justiciar will offer up a 250 mina prize to anyone who can capture or kill him. 

IT IS SO ORDERED.

IV JOVEO MAAN,

Her Excellency, Adele Emma Ludovar, Lady Justiciar of Hanseti-Ruska, Countess of Otistadt, Viscountess of Sezwesk, Baroness of Juliksburg, Lady of Ricksburg, Lady Handler of Hanseti-Ruska, Kastellan of Domestic Trade, Kastellan of Labour

Lady Marcella Ludovar felt only the slightest bit of relief as the missive went up, keeping the vial her aunt had given her close in case of emergencies. She'd thought she'd just begun to get over the nightmare, even the slightest bit but that letter sent it all rocketing back to her, leaving her terrified and wondering what may happen next. Could he really be alive?

Wu Qian blinks “What the **** is my son doing? UNDEAD!?” She then proceeds to try and find her only child.