[Prophecy] Great Balls of Fire

Hermit_Jack

Well I'm upper-upper class high society. GOD's gift to ballroom notoriety. And I always fill my ballroom, the event is never small. The social pages say I've got the biggest balls of all. I've got big balls! I've got big balls! And they're such big balls! And their fancy big balls! And he's got big balls, and she's got big balls, but we've got the biggest balls of them all!

[!]A large ball being enjoyed by Haense's citizens.

Ball (dance party) - Wikipedia

And my balls are always bouncing. My ballroom always full. And everybody comes and comes again! If your name is on the guest list, no one can take you higher. Everybody says I've got Great balls of fire! Some balls are held for charity, and some for fancy dress. But when they're held for pleasure, they're the balls that I like best. My balls are always bouncing to the left and to the right. It's my belief that my big balls should be held every night!

[!] Dance lessons in Haense before a large ball

Ballroom Dance Lessons: Then and Now

I'm just itching for you to come to this one!

THIS PROMO FOR NIGHT IN THE STARS BROUGHT TO YOU BY HALFLING GANG. AUGUST 27th 5PM EST!

1 hour ago, un-w said:
  Reveal hidden contents

the amount of cringe that just went up my spine

It's copy-pasted lyrics to a rock and roll song.

Also, we're all playing on a minecraft roleplay server. We're all cringe.

The moment I started reading post, it clicked with me that this was AC/DC, actually made me laugh lmao