A Public Letter of Apology

Pja0iA18gF6kEHzc0PRencC4zoNd46aQVdgfWDtWkLVf2xa05av3oQQZEjq9k1Balo0Bej1p3GumqQWvSh68DUT1FqoxNcTXz46PKdhQpmPajGJcPpWWRnPvKN6auks9MsnweFiWSZ-gtHTVaprhHFI

[!] A missive would be sent out to the general public of Karosgrad in a dinged parchment. The words would be written carefully in a black ink that stained to the back of the paper.

To The Royal Family of Barbanov and whom it may concern,

For those who may not know me, my name is Ipera Antionette Ashford de Falstaff. In recent times, I have done many unsavory things, reflecting poorly on my family and Her Highness. 

Though it is not my place to go into specifics into what happened between the Princess and I, that is for her to publicize how she deems fit, I do wish to issue the sincerest of apologizes. I spoke out of turn, and above my rank, to someone who deserves respect of the highest degree. 

To Her Royal Highness,I was a provoker, and caused you to lash out. It was not your fault, you were just acting in reaction to my improper actions. You had every right to be emotional and should not be ridiculed by the public for anything you may have said or did to me in this time. I am sorry for pushing you. I do hope that we can work through this and eventually regain the friendship we held when we first met.

To His Serene Highness, I should have not spoken the way that I did to you, even if it was in private. It was unsightly of me and I am very grateful that you did not publicize what I did say. I hold our friendship in high regard and I am thankful that that friendship has remained intact.

However, I do wish to clarify some misconceptions, I did NOT steal His Serene Highness’s circlet. I removed it from his head and joked around with him, and immediately returned it once he asked for it. The crown never left the palace or His Serene Highness’s sight. This was blown out of proportions by an unnamed source stating that they saw me trying to take it once before, which is false.Through my clarity I do not wish to continue this quarrel however my words are ment to put an end to this more than anything else.

Signed,

Ipera Antionette Ashford de Falstaff 

Analiesa scoffed, "Pushing me? This girl slapped me, and assaulted me in my own home. She cannot even properly confess."

Emelie ada Rousile frowned deeply "Thats a start cousin." she stated glancing to the missive then up at the city from her ward room

The Bishop of Valwyck scowled, forcing all her children to say seven hail Julia’s to save their souls. “Remember lying is a mortal sin. Vy should all only speak the truth.” 

Viorica Barrow nervously scans the parchment before retreating into her chambers to practice her palm-reading.

Nastasiya vas Ruthern skimmed over the missive with pouted lips, her calloused hands thoughtfully massaging her bruised knuckles-- a result of the Princess and Falstaff's argument.

Lucrezia de Falstaff frowns at the paper crinkling beneath the pressure of her thumbs. Although in Sedan, her sister's actions confuse and upset her, leaving her troubled internally.