THE PALATIAL APPRECIATIONS - I

JuliusAakerlund

THE PALATIAL APPRECIATIONS

Dy1ipd-8FhY0GXQkF4l7EAJ-LcBSBG4Z2Q4KuU3BLj5JssUF_VCIT7gMb8ic94eq6cXBV2WDnEihZg92ynLTcIDSYVEHqZjHV04hHVlwGHkUF2UiXaLZDLV_c_XOBTW11Kuk2UtW46dtd2SCTw

BAR MAAN OVARE SYR

Issued by the

PALATIAL KOMMISSAR

On this 11th of Wzuvar ag Byvca, 440 E.S.

THE GRATITUDE GIVEN

In simplicity and as a curt way of showing appreciation I, Adrian Colborn put together this collection of letters with the Palatial Wards in hopes that they’d offer appreciation - to the many hard-working of the Kongzem. There are everyday heroes that soldier on and often think themselves to go unnoticed but little do they know the influence they have. Not to mention the impact they might have very well had on future generations. As an elder of the Kongzem and one that has seen far too much, I wish to bring to light these appreciations. We must remember that we are appreciated and to tell those who matter to us just that before it is far too late. With plenty of personal experience, this is not only a lesson I wish to pass on to the wards but likewise to the general public. If you ever find yourself thinking that someone made a difference in your life then speak up. For we all have our demons. Try to show appreciation at the moment. 

I shall not tirade further. Just know that if you are not mentioned in the letters below it means not you aren’t appreciated. These are but some of the letters written by the few and perhaps someone will have a letter for you, may it be in private, or in a future rendition of the Palatial Appreciations. 

THE LETTERS OF PALATIAL WARD - TATYANA LUDOVAR

To Elia Eryka Colborn

Prevja Elia, yam is Tatyana Ludovar. We have done paint nights together a couple of times, and ea look up to vy because of that guild vy created for builders. Ea think it is very cool, and one day ea hope to help vy lots in that! Ea also like vyr hair, it is very pretty. 

With Appreciation

Tatyana Ludovar, Princess of Ferrets

OOC Section

Spoiler

Papi I feel has been a great asset in building many projects both in Haense and outside our community, with our new palace being one of them. She is also a bundle of joy, though please don’t steal my corpse, and always makes people laugh. You can tell that she also does her best in making everyone feel included as she will literally roleplay with anyone and anything.

Love you girl <3

MissToni

------------------------

To Ser Reinhardt Barclay

Prevja, yam is Tatyana. Ea wanted to write this letter to vy to tell vy about the many stories ea have heard of vyr courage and bravery. And how much vy did for the kingdom as a knight. Yam is practicing the sword with papej because of vy, and one day ea will be just as an amazing sword fighter as vy were. Ea hope that one day ea get to actually meet vy, vyr my hero.

With Appreciation

OOC Section

Spoiler

To you Capt_Chief, I know you sometimes question if people appreciate the work you have done and if all of it was worth it. I just want to tell you that you did amazing, I’m so proud of you. You kept on building onto the knights and made it feel welcoming to newer players and also tried your best in making sure there were no toxicity between the knights. Along with this you stayed in a position you hated for your own house, High Seneschal, when you just wanted to be a Knight Paramount because your own house needed an aulic position from you at the time to rise back up to Duchy. Not many people are willing to swallow that pill for the sake of others. 

You are always there for people when they need to vent, and cheer people up. And honestly, you are a great friend and a huge asset to the kingdom and to House Barclay. Never ever forget that. @Capt_Chief26

With loads of appreciation

-MissToni

------------------------

To Franziska Starling 

Prevja, yam is Tatyana. Ea wanted to write this to vy to tell vy that vy do an AMAZING job at keeping the tavern active. Ea often see vy serving drinks in there and vy have a really pretty dress. New citizens often have someone to talk to and a friend in vy, and saw vy with my mamej. And anyone who is a friend of my mamej, is a friend of me!

With Appreciation

OOC Section

Spoiler

Frank, we often see you in the tavern catering to roleplay that is outside of hosted events. And that is something that often goes unappreciated, but we see you. And I wanted to thank you for your many months of keeping Haense alive. Tavern work is more difficult than people often like to imagine, as you have to be able to put yourself out there and roleplay with EVERYONE. And you do just that, as well as having been a wonderful asset to the Queen’s Council during liv’s reign.

Most sincerely,

MissToni

THE LETTERS OF PALATIAL WARD - SÉBASTIEN ASHFORD DE SAVOIE

To Dame Tavisha Morovar

Hello, my mentor. You are extremely hard working and always seek to train your students to the best of your ability. Your bravery and boldness as a knight to charge into battle, even against forces we do not truly understand for the good of the kingdom can be seen as something truly admirable. The pages and squires that train under you are quite lucky to have you.

With Appreciation

Sébastien Ashford de Savoie

OOC Section

Spoiler

Drasanee

You have always been eager to make things happen and to improve upon yourself and the system around you. Whether this is by training young characters in the way of the world, especially when it comes to Knight’s stuff, or mentoring your squires through their trials, or by just being available to answer questions to those who ask. I think it is pretty clear that over the last month or so you have ran multiple events, and I know for sure that Haense would be a lot quieter if people didn’t have those to do. Even when you were not selected for Knight Paramount, you have choses to stick it out and continue doing what any good seated knight would do and continue training the future of the Order of the Crows. For that, you have earned much thanks.

Most sincerely,

-The One and Only, Alamo

------------------------

To Matyas Baruch

It is not easy to manage an entire office. It is even harder to do that well. However, you have excelled in your position as an Aulic Envoy and this has allowed us to keep peace and stability in the relationships Haense has with other nations. Additionally, because of the way you have run your office, each Ambassador knows what they are in for and the things they need to get done. You make it easy to see the notes that an ambassador took doing a meeting and that has further simplified and cleared up any possible office. You are easy to go to and quick to listen. Thank you for all the hard work that you do.

With Appreciation

OOC Section

Spoiler

Acaele

What can I say man, you are absolutely rocking it in the Envoy office. I still remember our talk when you first told me about it, and my first thought was, huh, didn’t expect that, I wonder how it will go. But you have blown it out of the park. You are so organized with everything that you strive to do, and that trickles down to all of the people under you. You have made the office enjoyable and easy to use, and reached out to people to give them changes at things that I don’t think they previously considered. I thought my days of working in ambassadorial positions were done, but no. You have strong leadership and I look forward to everything that you will do in the future. So, Ave Ser Matyas. I look forward to writing about your Knight’s trial in my Anthology.

Most sincerely,

-The One and Only, Alamo

------------------------

To Prinzenas Klara

I have never met you, but I have heard the stories about you and the writing you so talentedly crafted. You are a kind person, always caring for those around you and helping them with the things you choose to write. I have been especially happy and amazed reading over your Hassani Literature and Art combination that you had made a while back. I should have to seek out my cousin Sofiya and tell her how wonderful her art piece was. I digress, you and the work you have done is amazing, and that should be uplifted. Additionally, you had kept the Hanseti Orphanage going for many years, and the attitude needed to watch over and guide those kids is nothing short of kind and strong. So thank you!

With Appreciation,

OOC Section

Spoiler

Pudding,

You are such a genuinely nice person to talk to and you and I have appreciated all the rp that I have gotten to do with you over the last 8 months. As I have said and will continue saying, you are a gifted poet, and every poem of yours is well crafted and frankly, makes me a bit jealous. You are a person in the community I have always felt comfortable talking to and I know that goes double for a lot of people within the community.

Most sincerely,

-The One and Only, Alamo

------------------------

Adrian Colborn,

What can I say that has not already been said? You are a beacon in the community. You do so much to help the people of Haense when they need it the most, and you don’t let your old age of nearly 100 stop you. The support you give to the people as well as the wise moral counsel has helped in the community and in the Duma Hall. I know I always lean in to hear you speak when I am guarding the door at Duma. You are a person everyone should strive to be like. You have built up Colborn, quickly at that, reshaping it into the noble house that it once was. Even if the titles of Duchy do not hold to your name, you seem to carry around the prestige and respect of any Duke. You are amazing!

With Appreciation,

OOC Section

Spoiler

Julius,

What can I say that has not already been said? You are a beacon in the community. You do so much to help the people of Haense when they need it the most. You do the most in order to work with anyone who is having problems or simply just needs some wise counsel. You are definitely a man I strive to be, a problem solver and a friend to many if not all. Even if there are hardships that we all endure, you seem to be the lighthouse to which we can steer the ship. You are an honorable and respectable person and I greatly appreciate everything you have done for the community and helping it build. Whether that is now with Adrian or in a past king I never had the chance to meet. I thank you.

Most sincerely,

The One and Only, Alamo

------------------------

Felyx Colborn,

Felyx Colborn is a man that knows how to lead others well. You are a man of many passions, stretching from things like writing, to leading as an officer in the BSK, to arguing for betterment in Duma. You are well rounded and people should look to you as an example of someone to emulate. Hardworking and Devoted are two words one could use to describe you. Just as I did your grandfather, I listen to you when you are speaking in Duma, wondering what words you will choose to say. And so with this, and everything you do, I want to Thank you.

With Appreciation,

OOC Section

Spoiler

Draketonic,

You are a man of many talents, and one that enjoys diversifying. You are always thinking about new projects to start, but you are also capable of finishing that which you begin. I know simply from working on this project with you that you love to create, and do so with a passion. I find it rather amazing. It is not just your ideas that make you someone to look up to, but of your ability to lead in the BSK. Not everyone is able to effectively help lead a military so that it can thrive. Please keep it up! I look forward to continuing to work with you. 

Most sincerely,

The One and Only, Alamo

THE LETTERS OF PALATIAL WARD - MANON

To Prince Georg,

Ever since I first came to Haense, when I was just a little kid, you’ve been such a great friend to me. Even though you’re - no doubt - busy with Grand Prince things, you always make time to spend with the other kids, and you always give our games your all. It doesn’t go unnoticed, though, and it means a lot, especially to kids like me and Ophelie who came to Haense knowing absolutely nobody. You’ll make a wonderful king someday.

Hugs,

Manon

OOC Section

Spoiler

Gus -

Ironically, my thoughts are about the same as Manon’s. You have been so gdamn nice to me ever since I first came to Haense, knowing nothing and nobody. You rped with me when I was feeling awkward and left out, you offered me an rp position as Agnieszka when Anya left Haense, and you’ve always done the most to welcome people and make them feel included. You are an absolute pillar of the community, and I’m not sure I - and many others - would be in Haense without you. 

Lots of love,

wowsirs

SKRALI VOR GUD

His Lordship, Adrian Erik Colborn, Baron of Bethlenen and Keeper of the Book 

Kaustantin smiles as the Office he once worked and lead continues to thrive.

[!] The retired Knight Paramount, Ser Reinhardt Barclay smiles as he read the letter a delivery boy had brought him, he’d have to pen a response 

Edited by Capt_Chief26

Klara Elizaveta chuckles as she reads over the letter addressed to her. "What a kind thing to say." She promptly goes about writing her reply. 

To Sebastien Ashford de Savoie,

Your letter has given me much joy, and for that, I thank you. Whilst life may be difficult, and creation of the written word even more so, I encourage you to always keep trying. Always hold kindness and understanding in your heart, no matter the criticism you receive, and always pray for those who are unable or unwilling to do so for you. There is much to regret in life, but I pray that you know only success in your endeavors. 

With my respect,

Klara Elizaveta Morovar, Duchess of Baranya

[OOC] : @tcs_tonsils_ alamo shaddup ur gonna make me cry, i wouldnt have the courage to post poetry w/o u so STAHP and give urself more credit, mwah keep doing whatcha doing im gonna go pretend i have allergies n cry now