IN NEED OF TOUGHENING UP

GMRO

IN NEED OF TOUGHENING UP

3hW_bYV0w3o3iVwXinVPKgG0G35mxOkIii9FrtwKrpsGH0RomfbKE8XLdl5JP2Fb6QLIqjXOG-_QfAEw3r1J1Inp55ITpmDso3qm2G97nTGGSL-kBw5OuVsfCyjyHa9NyJLO4XWk_RAJ6ef6TR5-aWBd6g0WG6Q5vBuF3hOXuyfx7wel8OUr2iG6zA

KRUSAE ZWY KONGZEM

Issued by the

The Crown

On this 15th of Jula ag Piov of 440 ES

VA HERZENAV,

After a recent event in the lands of the Comital House of Ludovar, I was shocked to find that my children are in need of training or toughening up. After being thrown into snow for mere moments in a simple exercise of endurance, I found that they thought themselves on the cusp of death! Such is not acceptable for my house, and I suggest it is not for any of yours either. We must ensure that the next generation of Haeseni are strong like those of old to ensure Haense remains a nation with pride. I therefore give a mission to all my children, and suggest those lords who believe their children need toughening up the same.

Go to at least three of the peers of our realm and seek a challenge from them to prove yourself worthy of your title and your names. Whether that be to tame a stallion in the Duchy of Reinmar, hunt a whale in Valwyck, seek out a duel from Vidaus, be thrown into the snows of Otistadt, sow the farms of Krusev, do a mystical act of strength in Ghaestenwald, or an act of great service to another in Bethlenen. For any who young nobles wishing to take up the challenge, they may also seek a challenge from myself. Be prepared to report your success or failures at my next court session. 

IV JOVEO MAN

His Royal Majesty KARL III by the Grace of Godan, King of Hanseti and Ruska, Grand Hetman of the Army, Prince of Bihar, Dules, Lahy, Muldav, Solvesborg, Slesvik and Ulgaard, Duke of Carnatia and Vanaheim, Margrave of Korstadt, Rothswald and Vasiland, Count of Alban, Alimar, Baranya, Graiswald, Karikhov, Karovia, Kaunas, Kavat, Kovachgrad, Kvasz, Markev, Nenzing, Torun, and Toruv, Viscount of Varna, Baron of Esenstadt, Kraken’s Watch, Kralta, Krepost, Lorentz, Rytsburg, Thurant, Venzia and Astfield, Lord of the Westfolk, Protector of the Highlanders, etcetera.

Analiesa flung herself onto her large, four poster bed, duck-feather pillows thrown to the floor in frustration. 

“I HATE MY LIFE!” She shouts, crying into sheets of pure silk.

Countess Adele Ludovar silently forwards the letter to the rest of her children, often being slid under their doors, snuck into their pockets, or pinned to their backs.

Nastasiya grinned arrogantly upon reading over the pamphlet, before boasting the fact (to her friends and family) that she had engaged in over five duels at just the age of thirteen. There was no one to say whether she won or lost though. . .

"An opportunity to humble komplacent noble children, at last." Lieutenant Dame Tavisha chimed with a smile, upon being handed such a pamphlet by Giovanna Florentino. 

In truth, Tavisha always bore disdain towards those of noble birth, believing and knowing they always had it easy on their lives, leading to arrogance, pettiness and weakness - the Koeng albeit, through this, provided a way to teach them otherwise, to have them grind once in their lives.

“They should fight Little Hans!” chirped Wilhelm Barclay as he read the missive, thinking about the ferocity of the Drunken Landser’s puvgump

Nikolai Mikhail Kortrevich was delivered such a message in the midst of stressful planning.. The irritated viscount read over the message before throwing it back onto the pile so he could continue the investigative work he was focused on. 

"Well, Should they come looking.." He furrowed his brows, muttering to himself as he wrote down a number and passage on some parchment "..Taking the bulls on could be an interesting challenge to observe..."

Tatyana ran to find her mother after she had woken up to someone sliding the parchment under her door. The girl assuming it was one of the servants. After having found Adele she began rambling about wanting to do the different challenges. Though as she calmed down a bit in her excitement guilt began to wash over her.

"Ea hope the others do niet hate me... It is my fault they have to do these challenges now because ea was so good at snowball fighting."