The Stars that Speak

[!] This is not public IRP knowledge. [!]

Spoiler

7BOSt62Yts2ZqZ42qVzFaLIa3prkFI7J_JX4zAIikjsn6i_rfY7ul4BCT9K8Ois2c0vA3rcKP31QupFjUALybMrVADQpN5pkXqvaWyNkpWeKCXoCoS5pR7ekcimqlX-Gj-qB0UFSgXYIxfQdHWaxl3LsBIVtnvCX-2zE_76bVpTl0zzixf_5y2smcQ

[!] Eloryx was alone in his cellar, only surrounded by darkness, cider, and his thoughts. He begs, pleads, and cries out for his sight back. Days go by of this, people may think he had gone missing for a while. He swears he can hear something, it sounds like it’s everywhere around him. A low dulcet tone plays in his mind before he goes to sleep once more, unaware he was being watched…

In his dream he has his eyes back, but was that a gift or a curse? For in his dreams is where this all began. He felt eyes beating down on him, looking up at the night sky he could almost swear it was looking back at him. He stood a while, expecting something to happen, before waking up as he always did. More days go by, some nights are sleepless as he constantly pleads for his vision. But when he does sleep it is always the same dream, him in a field looking up to the night sky, always feeling as if it was looking back. It becomes harder and harder to differentiate dreams from reality. Is someone down here with him? What was that noise? Are those whispers? He asks all these questions as he drifts to sleep one more time…

The stars, he watches them shine in the night sky until he realizes that they were never stars… it was eyes, gazing down upon him in his dreams. He looks up at the eyes, frozen in fear. He hears the whispers, the voices that tormented him the past couple of days, and he drops to his knees. He would cry out “Please, to whatever entity this may be, please help me… I have nowhere else to go, I have no gods or masters that can help me…” There was no response except for a low growl. This causes Eloryx to jolt awake, filled with fear, he would weep.

The next couple of nights were filled with nightmares, the growling sky, the eyes staring at him, everything that could give him anxiety was there. He was filled with fear and dread constantly, but unknown to him, his life was changing, and he would forever be a different person, irrevocably changed due to these events.