A Visitor

Yashinoki_11

JmSaaOQRvjILV1Zn2qtYHU-Iu_UZIgHATf2OUpXvRi0xzQnYi3waj5mmm_ChloniHz4IBoNiRYcMKVciJuAUCAI-iA4q7e2fexhNJxD8ZyAP3RpV9L5vSg259Hf_oh0stP1ztRFCRTLlfetMKdGU6_w

A Visitor

A while after the last Lord of Bjornfjall, a man reaches Bjornfjall. Standing tall and bearing an interesting color of ginger-brown hair, enters through the gates of the Mountain-Top Lordship. This man is the sole heir of the Sigvardson family. After the death or deserting of family members, this man makes an entrance.

The cold air does not affect him, as built strong for this weather. The man’s name is Sigmundson Sigvardson II, the primary cousin of the one and only Lord Ragnar “The Bear” Sigvardson.

As he enters, he sees his cousins’ statue, standing taller than anything in his eyes.

This man has done what I couldn’t. says Sigmundson, going round the statue.

He knew that beneath it shall lie the urn of his ashes. So he goes down the ladder, where lies his tomb.

A man I knew, a man I loved, but a man who was left by almost every one of his kin, left for the cold winds of the mountain. I’m sorry, cousin, I don’t think I can avenge you for your loss.

Sigmundson lays a palm on the cold tomb of his cousin.

I’ll try, cousin, but I’m not sure I can. May you rest in peace, cousin. Iron from Ice.

Sigmundson takes his hand off the tomb of his cousin and goes up the ladder. He then takes one more look at what Ragnar has built for all his kin. A tear went down Sigmundson’s cheek as he silently left.