Words from the sands

DarkWrath94

tVnneQufFlPih3-EUtJylpI4bti3ZNLl61xZ79FDyYNANqaFpVYBLBuvCngPLuzeibNr_CjeEsnvcJ4BRkfhDUWCqNtLIOojiEGpuLjQnM_A4olhdkodSifbcK4gzireotbXbbw56VQDRNSRNYcXmsY4e8C4GYWNNfe4zCL0MLPdKObduScMU_EMIA

JUnA1SKtRrR8RcbUiroUq0Wgs-LMWT-dDqXchvYL0x-2OlT92rDP_gzMW79qIpXxsDP4U5STriWU37PmJStLZpZ0DkTSqew9JJyh805MMtT3b5mY_33ozeHMB-jkkz6F2W6G2qS4KQq0EuYszjo2hKk

FUC2LhNOiZ2IOym08f7_4AsN0ECHThLwdztRWR6uClOfth8q1Figegp5DsBsBrpZEtaTMs8_1mKHM0R68DgznZflrmv2IUi9WFyk7-h68YztF51oMjvKWbIAyMZhz3t5JIwFXr7oFpfxRlAVU-cla5U

[!] Time goes on and things change, rumors spread, books and pages are sold in markets, and it just so happens that some pages detailing travels pass by.  

Their origin and time of writing is unknown, nor if they were spread with a purpose, as a message home or found on some corpse in a forgotten corner of the world.

Yet it matters little, for now in front of you sit a few pages of…..

The Travel logs of One Viktor Darkwood.

Day I

I have left the Grand Duchy once more. It pains me greatly to leave so soon after returning, but my sickness has weakened my body to the point where I can not fight. While it has slowed down for now, if I do not find a cure then a grim fate awaits me.

Day II

My food and water supplies are holding up nicely, while I had doubts about my ability to make any long journey with my failing health, for now I am not feeling any major complications.

Day III

I have reached a desert valley of an unknown size, luckily enough there were two small lakes nearby for me to fill up my water reserves. I am beginning my descent into the sands, I know not what awaits me.

Day IV

My descent was successful and I have started my trek into the sands. The sun is sportingly hot, I used what little cloth I had left to cover my head from its rays. During the day my sickness made itself more noticeable, I lost almost all of my strength for a short moment and enjoyed a face full of hot sand. This momentary weakness disappeared as abruptly as it appeared, leaving me to continue my journey.

Day V

This place truly is the closest nature can get to damnation on earth, scorching sun during the day and freezing wind during the night. At this point I am mainly looking for cover during the day and only moving during the night, for while the cold may be harsh, it seemingly alleviates my sickness, if only for but a moment. I also believe I saw some wooden structure in the distance not too far from where I am at, a thing to check out for sure.

Day VI

For all of today I was forced to stay idle as a sandstorm raged on outside. Luckily I had found shelter in the wooden structure I saw yesterday. It turned out to be a wooden ship, wrecked and old, yet having plenty of space to rest without the sun casting its rays upon you. Though my supplies are not doing too great, for I am low on water and food, the amount I have will only last me for a day or two at most. I even found an old telescope!

Day VII

The sandstorm ended shortly before nightfall and as such I set out. With my food and water stores dwindling I moved towards a larger dune to get a better sight of the surrounding area using my telescope. The sight gave me more hope than most things had in the last few years, a structure, clearly made by some sentient race. A place where I can most likely restore my stores of food and water, nevermind the fact that this may be the place of rumors where my sickness could be cured! I shall head there as soon as possible, who knows, maybe my travels will not last as long as I had thought.

Drako Darkwood may occasionally be seen praying in the Basiica La Sorella for his Brother Viktor, in hopes he may return home safely.