ON THE DUCAL THRONES

indiana105

SzpQNSlX3YehCgNiaENEMh-9q_I0Hsj48n1VKIWrooZ9RVvYlSikpfJE6YYDEZMG6T1JkKy6kdmkNM0lyymSOpGZwxT7YjdRqD33osATab-hvCNxaKH71x6SptLAShnkfTSacwqkjSafS_AoS26EjdI

AN EDICT AS PROCLAIMED BY HIS GRACE MIKHAIL I

ickPl9HSQtcfIvFO9lKcFNY6GE2K7mRM3m9DN7-Im9Z1hfC48Bh2tEfR5-0RfigEl0XopUj2Zvn5V-4CBKHP9D2v7dFl0GLWVG4rEqKYJEFp4Yrk0mOtrey1WKpJTQG2qz0NVM0qtjVhvTYM_rOynWU

Issued by the

DUCHY OF VIDAUS

On the 11th day of Vzmey ag Hyff of 440 E.S.

SANGKRUV I RUTHER,

As my duties as Grand Lord have called me to the Morrivi, the throne at Druzstra oft sits empty. This is to be no longer. I do hereby elevate my wife, Margrait of Valwyck, from Duchess-Consort to Duchess in her own right. She has offered me wise counsel throughout my reign and I trust her wholeheartedly not to abuse this power or my subjects. 

The terms of the ascension of Her Grace, Margrait I, are as follows;

I. That Margrait Ruthern be hereby named Her Grace Margrait I, Duchess of Vidaus jure uxoris, to rule alongside myself until her death or abdication.

II. That the inheritance of all titles held by myself shall not be altered by the ascension of Duchess Margrait, in that the House of Baruch shall hold no claim to the titles presently held by the House of Ruthern.

III. That should either myself or Her Grace die, the survivor shall not wed another.

GOD bless Margrait I, Duchess of Vidaus, Countess of Metterden, Viscountess of Greyspine, Baroness of Rostig and Lady of Druzstra. Let any man who barks at this edict be known for the limp-wristed dog he is. 

DRUZ GJERNZ AG GRYVNZ, 

His Excellency, Mikhail var Ruthern, Grand Lord of Hanseti-Ruska, Duke of Vidaus, Count of Metterden, Viscount of Greyspine, Baron of Rostig, Lord of Druzstra and Protector of the South

Her Grace, Margrait Ruthern, Duchess of Vidaus, Countess of Metterden, Viscountess of Greyspine, Baroness of Rostig and Lady of Druzstra