BRANHAVN

indiana105

SmFtm80f21P6DUdalQJmt2o0v08Ig8snzRW2keYRpvXr5DwPYIc6odKXpva00O8qGootYHZzQ9Ie_ZEKkVxLkTQk8cdqAsfVuZ_baHO5edITHgDj0bCX9N3yIyt0eWpN9CHUwxbavCEIQaPy-xsKk2c

ESTABLISHED 440 E.S.

sru6iscAW1B-yfOkVclCkeOVxG6hsz_-C71i4s5KUHiAiAiQIUn12olVdmIm4bwKEK-2qMqrcWLZnWT5Es9IR9sobL9LKZTUvRZz-NI5H18OI7IvsMoHYp4Byhr564Vad0db32sc5VLWvr_u-UmwfA

Issued by the

DUCHY OF VIDAUS

On the 10th day of Gronna ag Droba of 440 E.S.

SANGKRUV I RUTHER,

With the blessing of His Majesty, King Karl III, the peers of the realm once more embrace the feudal traditions of old. Lords shall no longer suffer the humiliation of being relegated to ruling over naught but the dirt surrounding their fortified manors. By my right as Duke of Vidaus, I have ordered the construction of the village of Branhavn beyond the walls of castle Druzstra on the northern road to Karosgrad. Many years have passed since this decree, and it is with pride that I announce its completion. I extend my thanks for the efforts of my wife Margrait, our son and heir Aleksandr and my aunt, Angelika. Without their labour Branhavn would have remained a frozen hill. 

It is the hope of myself and the House of Ruthern that this village serves as a bastion of the Raev and the jewel of the northern marches. The gates have opened and shall remain so for any northman seeking to dwell or do business in my lands. Any inquiries are to be directed to myself, the Duke of Vidaus, until the streltzy elect one of their own to handle such. 

The village as depicted by HIH Octavia Helen;

6EcFch8m5rbQvZovg39OEZR1VysbByikzGNy9m9AYUD7DvjICwUtFXD_ZiQ-s97CMypLCqR0lGapRpNtLzlv-g5Mn00baor0A-WvLiMJ9HMKzixGU_D_M-oQiDZcoKrnMG-x4ZvUAn1-NQYpxRKXXc8

juqgTDSfIxTDk2b7B26p3KaGAcZQz1rU1QnYPQcUj3JGeFXxXtOcxFXFo06boJHyZhO5q7DciExnxjxYRsNkOjpMakSOqm0kH4n1zDeluQtnNtYXBEsmfj2Us40e4ZNlhaia7oGJPm2NQfZXxmfXeDo

JLXyz1W7z_LY1B7Ulzh6ENg-cXHZcKCYuuPKynlrT26iErt56oLS0ts0Xt8b0FqwfgPdgQPsbWJQaBLRU6M9_EIgHnbJS-wFn9J5HLlVxADwaQ9UZenRUT-r-JiFSsjq-7q5KghABxWnoZypWFaq3_cf7icUJLPEguwypnMeKq5X6VkkdMSseGOnPA

dpMPd530Dvk7CIl9B9H6Zf72o7ZeHuT56gvE6vph81qqul-QPVR0XDP8l9DzL4RfZ9myDJo7F7TTDd7zEsSaD9Hc_sMzP4pq0Ch5PEZHRRV3ib29GpSPPtvqhbNLMxubjD1hR1AmF_sUP5im4gTItZA

GOD BLESS BRANHAVN

DRUZ GJERNZ AG GRYVNZ, 

His Excellency, Mikhail var Ruthern, Grand Lord of Hanseti-Ruska, Duke of Vidaus, Count of Metterden, Viscount of Greyspine, Baron of Rostig, Lord of Druzstra and Protector of the South

Her Grace, Margrait Ruthern, Duchess of Vidaus, Countess of Metterden, Viscountess of Greyspine, Baroness of Rostig and Lady of Druzstra

Angelika of Vidaus set down the blueprints for Branhavn, brushing the dust off of her constructor's helmet.

"Finally, it's done."

"Nice village. . Even if the children are drunkards." The witcher larper kept moving on, a grin on his face, as he beat a 13 year old in beer pong.

Laic made sure that his deal with Mikhail var Ruthern stays true about HIS ownership of the small dockside cabins was still in effect. He wasn't going to get screwed over by any bylaws, that's for sure!