A Betrayal Embedded.

Pancho

The Last Act of Prince Kosher Daesmon

K2LvNj8j8tMzlscKIt7oxjrZ2VlgEkJyXrEY-GN74jttPaewvYsDYonkTOC477We-gPl1uaN5piyGyH4gyypMlbw4kNny0VtTGtNjwq-3AN2bL20nfEBChBixKOXyu_0kBEheR0tHh5DRiyL0aQD5A

~ Introduction ~

For over three decades, I led my nation and stabilized the basis of power that had been vacant from our nation so long ago. I put aside personal bias towards other nations, trying to dig a grave to put my past inside of in order to forge a better place for my kin to reside for the next three centuries. 

~ For Principle~

“All in favour of this gathering, the confederation of elven states here, coming to form that of Malin’or”

These words were uttered under my predecessor, under whomst I worked tirelessly to ensure that the alliance could blossom under Vytrek Tundrak. When these words were agreed upon, it was assumed that we would face all of our challenges as one united front, an enemy of one was an enemy of all.

How I was wrong.

Celian’or consistently took in enemies of Amaethea, those who had betrayed us, plotted against us, and even those who had taken arms against Malin’or as a whole. They take in the Adunians who fought for Norland and the Horde so willingly, then betraying Norland trying to use our war as an excuse after we had won it. They take in Elysium, who had plotted against Amaethea in order to specifically take me out of the line of succession. Kinslayers, traitors, creedbreakers, all residing inside of the nation I had supported the independence of, a nation that I had believed would be a pinnacle of modern existence, gone to the wind. It’s now my son’s decision on what he does next, but know it loud and clear what I have to say.

My blade will no longer rise for Malin’or 

Signed,

Prince Kosher Daesmon, Golden Tiger of the West,

Prince Protector of Amaethea, Patriarch of House Daesmon,

Praetor of the AFL

A certian Vuln’miruel would let out a disappointed sigh before going to see the Celia’nor Chancellor.

Esta Buckfort Daesmon rubs the back of her neck, placing down the missive “What he decides, I shall follow. At least my loyalty is unwavering.”

Connak began to break down into an unending fit of laughter, tears forming in his eyes as he looked over the missive in utter disbelief. A certain joy rung out in his chest, the veteran coughing to dispel it before returning to business.

"Oh, oh that's rich! That's grand!"

"Elven Unity moment!" said a little-known man by the name of Johnathan as he read the missive

“I put up with the Fenn for years and you throw a fit about celianorians? Pathetic.” Scoffed Valindra, clicking her tongue in disapproval.

Magister Ledicort of House Vuiller would read this missive as he grumbles in agreement with it “Those bastard elves of Celia’nor seem to believe they hold a power unparalleled, I fear they are much too wrong” setting aside the missive he would then look for his cane.

An Elfess reads this missive. Her look a bit unfazed, almost as if she expected this.

"The domino's begin to fall..."

She rolled up the sheet and placed it in a cubby titled Celianor Filter.

A certain, bitter Haelun’orian lifts the note in a read and lets out a guffaw. “Needless to say it’s expected, especially when they try to force the issue.” He casually stands and continues to pack a bag. “I’ll enjoy watching from a distance.”

A high elfess looks down, "I try not to think about how you are a prince, and your brother-"  She sighed, "I need to visit my oemii Nuldar soon. So much has been happening . . . "

She ripped the missive up without reading it thouroughly and muttered, "Damn Kosher, Damn Ivarielle, Damn Elvenesse, and Damn Celianor!"

A beautiful high elf, champion of The High Walled City, and her colonies abroad couldn't help but find this missive!

"Ironic! That the Grand Betrayer himself would find himself so readily betrayed. Such is the case, when one throws his sword in with those least pure, one who would so readily betray even the most noble, finds himself at the wrong end of the stick of those the least!"

Gazing upon the Splendid Acropolis, he clears his mind of the name!

Dave stood next to Kosher "TIME FOR BLOOD." The Atronach boomed out.

Spoiler

"Dem twiggos always backstabb each others. Should have let Elysium rot agh die like it deserved."

The tall orc said to his drinking body, as he was making himself a nice line of Krugamine.

The old elf Seth Calith, having just returned from his boating vacation, sees the massive and for the first time in a long while, laughed loudly within his home, almost choking in the hystirical joy and irony before he recovered without lasting damage.