A Betrayal Embedded.

Pancho

Ithirae gasps as she takes the document into her hands, as such was given to her moments ago by a courier. Then, she grins. "This is perfect for my new stand-up comedy! VALYRIS! Look!" Without another word, she runs off to find her sister.

@Cepheid

*Endyn Jindle would return to this missive after witnessing the execution of the blind Celia'norian. After another read through, deliberately, and slowly, he would rip a poster down, and shove it into his pocket to bring back to his home. Upon entering, he would shout "Arandir, I believe we have business with Celia'nor." @HadvarAvMitteland

On 8/31/2022 at 4:43 AM, DeusVult said:

*Endyn Jindle would return to this missive after witnessing the execution of the blind Celia'norian. After another read through, deliberately, and slowly, he would rip a poster down, and shove it into his pocket to bring back to his home. Upon entering, he would shout "Arandir, I believe we have business with Celia'nor." @HadvarAvMitteland

Arandir Jindle snatches the missive from Endyn, and reads it over. A soft smile forms upon his lips.

"I am still far too sick, and weak, to deal with these...pigs. Start without me, do what you must for the House of Jindle."