To Ursus "Dwedki-Slayer" Grandaxe

Sweetshare

To the Miserable, Dishonourable Ursus "Dwedki-Slayer" Grandaxe, and all True-Born Sons and Daughters of Urguan!

[!]

This notice would be sent out to all dwarven households within the Grand Kingdom.

tumblr_oc669lN2FA1vcl415o1_540.jpg

Pictured: Me breaking into your house.

You are protected by the Dwarves for your crimes against the Gods, as well as your crimes against Hefrumm. When you murdered a child for pilfering one of your useless trinkets, I believe I was outraged at your lack of disrespect to our ancient Laws and Religion. Due to your sycophantly nature towards Norli Starbreaker, you escaped true justice.

I may not speak for all of Dwedmar Kind, but I know I speak for those who believe in justice. Your fine was meaningless. Now instead of one item being gone, all of your items have been taken. I could not believe my luck when I realised you left all of your chests unlocked. No wonder a child was able to rob from you. It seems you failed in knowing that a good dwarf not only acquires wealth, but he protects it as well.

As I, Stumpy Mossborn, find you have escaped justice - I want you to do several things before I return your items to you. 

1. You will pen an apology letter to the victim and their family, and post it publicly throughout the Grand Kingdom,
  2. You will take on the dishonourable title of "Dwedki-Slayer",
  3. You cease all temple activity, as you are not fit to serve in any religious capacity.

If you do these three things, not only will I grant you the return of your items - but I will also exile myself from the Grand Kingdom. There is another way too, however.

If you truly wish to kinslay again, you may murder me in cold-blood. I will not fight back, and you will gain no honour in murdering another Dwed. If you slay me, your items will be returned to you as well - but let it be known to all those within the Grand Kingdom that you are truly a dishonourable excuse for a dwarf.

Signed,

STUMPY MOSSBORN, TRUE DEFENDER OF URGUAN

Wot teh fook.

Ursus Grandaxe would sit at the highest peak of the mountain when a raven delivered the message. "W'ot beh tae crazy fookah talkin' bout. Es losin' 'and, 'onour 'nd familiehotel nae 'noug' fur yah?" He stokes his beard "Bet oi 'ope mah weapons fur 'ow lon' et lasted, cuz yah cant t'reaten meh 'nd mah famileh, t'en take meh stuff 's well. . ."  The Dwarf stood up, a fire burning in his eyes, his hand moving towards his Belt "'nd run, cuz Annbellah knows yah need et. . ."

These words echoed throughout the vally, as Ursus "Dwedki-Slayer" Grandaxe descended down towards Hefrumm 

ᚢᛚᚱᛟ-ᚡᛖᛚᛖᚱᚨᚴ-ᛖᚱᛟᚾ-ᛞᚨ-ᚱᚺᚨᛞᚨᚡ’ᚴᚨᚱᚨᚨᛞ

ᚾᚨᚱᚡᚨᚴ-ᛟᛉ-ᛞᚨ-ᚴᛁᚱᚴᛃᚨ-ᛞᚡᛖᚱᚷᚨ

Stumpy Mossborn,

Ursus Grandaxe has not been pardoned for his crimes in the eyes of the Gods, and is already not permitted to act in a capacity to serve the temple until Dungrimm has made his judgement on him.

It is good to see folk in Hefrumm who concern themselves with matters of honor and redemption, and I applaud you for enacting as is your honorable right a grudge. It is especially proper that you did not seek out blind revenge, but sought true redemption through trials.

I officially endorse these terms as Rhun Prophet, so that Ursus might heal the wounds of the family he has deprived. I anticipate Ursus will redeem himself with dignity, for I have known the beardling since his arrival to Urguan and always has he sought honor. I do not encourage that anyone even consider the latter option, for as dramatic as it may be to offer yourself to be slain, it is not at all appropriate and honorable before the Gods.

Thank you, and narvak oz Brathmordakin, kavir oz Khorvad.

The Commander of the Legion, Agnar Grandaxe, sighs before reading an arrest towards Stumpy after the dwed had publicaly admitted to bulgary.

Know you mean well, but you just admitted to comitting a crime. Turn yourself in or we will find you ourselves.