HOUSE COLBORN: LEGITIMIZATION OF LORENCE ARVID

HOUSE COLBORN

LEGITIMIZATION OF LORENCE ARVID

lroY_YO0fWHkj9ZLbwDhWxoAQcqgqSi0XYi_sJWq45a-6U081DGHLzqkSRoPMR9uj_IdHhIDR9bB4XZUGjvBXtfM4BQnRvOCW9VVqGTYu3QXEmgqMUgBwy2_XR4JuXV5GLZLZg9SVE4vqMsgA-J_tUJauG5VoONDvkeXcQLl3SJvTbRlSnU

Issued By

THE PATRIARCH OF HOUSE COLBORN

On this 7th of Tov & Yermey 440 E.S.

O' GUD, VOR HJELP I GYNE ERE,

In the matters of family and faith, it often is a difficult reality when someone is born outside of wedlock. While in Colborn we believe strongly in family and even bastards are treated as such. There are those that would think them lessers, making it difficult to move up in society, not to mention to be considered a common equal. To those who follow tradition the Colborn name is afforded as is every child born of our blood’s right, to follow through and show talent greater or on the like of those before them only further noteworthy. It is with such pleasure I see our young Lorence Arvid come onto his own and make us proud. He excels in the arts and courts, hard-working and not one to squander our honored name, nor the history which comes with its deep roots. Seldom does an acorn turn into a bush instead of an oak. It is from the Black Earth that a White Tree has grown.

The Black name of our family has fame of its own and heritage and Godric Black a Patron Ancestor which we hallow to this very day. While it seems Lorence will not bear the heirloom Robe of Black, he shall be welcomed, to the Branches of White. It is as such with the authority I graciously keep as Patriarch that I announce the Legitimization of Lorence Arvid Black, who will now go by Lorence Arvid Colborn. May he continue along his path of success and find his path to the Ancient Highlands that our people dwell within in the Seven Skies, his ancestors look proudly from beyond.

B O R N   T O   T W O   L O V I N G   P A R E N T S

W H O   N E V E R   D O U B T E D   Y O U

bErWoh3DVjWLnAiufQLSBRglT18WFCkv1YAxaK-TV5igbEUqEn6uuwnNbNPIkFiTkYjLxNunk3u-D27YdZPT6cWFFqpX0njhsCj1SeAk2xzS3bI3CpuZtJ50KEBJwTZiCydrILoOTarb65gfcYTq4ExYz-3PM7Y8AQR-V7EuHmvZZlhnjJgeErueIOrNpLwkaCkTowHFiTzHctzPo2Ns1pquaK1dyA61hWcdkmbnQwwdQKd5JQFgfdKn5nyqKZnxQSh0iQ-4Y-EpG4VdRO2al_2v6Nym8ZVMAV6R5r3d5zIrRG6qMp_lToFLvYq343LRC6MziAdVy1_nHCPf9p16WQ7Qly-3wVGdj78HrY

MARIC ARED COLBORN   &   BETSY BERNADEAU COLBORN

“For the matters of love is difficult but from it is seldom born a child not loved by its parents.”

ORshXxddF4iOFBRjvneTaG_P3ybvOYgJKCnvfFSukfZck5eqe-VvQpfoC2zQKpAS0xbqByZ7tf47ktJiEsan2xiOkJMFY8aLO-aadoqFE9ghS5x7PhV01aSg9X9o4TYISZWOCblGfcep2Owr3Rp2544j3j5MzLVgbtDYaGJqBuNPuim6aFs

LORENCE ARVID COLBORN

“The Black Earth has grown a White Oak and its branches are far-reaching.”

M A Y   H E   F I N D   G R E A T N E S S

I N   T H E   T I M E S   T O   C O M E

SKRALI VOR GUD

Baron of Bethlenen, Adrian Erik Colborn, Keeper of The Book

Godric Adrian Colborn looked down from the seven skies with a smile. Seeing Lorence grow and become a true Colborn by name brought honor to their family.

Lowering the blueprints from her grasp upon hearing the news her lips pivoted into a grin, immediately shifting to the library to look for scrolls of ancient Colborn traditions to use for proper celebration.

Nastasiya cheers for her friend, Lorence Arvid Colborn!