-|-An Ugly Nightmare-|-

kindEmperor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFlR0FVQP34&list=RDOzRl2aM50SU&index=3

II

Ba8aBDQ-denv6OIFDYjy3emuEc4AtyIpztv8_dYN1LU8WZBwCJmB_AyghpItNc-NJ-vw1IZ9QLlIadQcF6slAiubMCuHcUDNC7Yyr2nafVUHT3rIWtMesi9orHahrTPo8rk3m5C8RLpwFBZaZyMLfm0

The ashened dwarf, wrought with a duo set of smoldering eyes filled to the brim with a fiery tone and explicit wonder. They set upon an orb surrounded by dancing fire. 

TrSDMc6REvJhG-epJMNMkh2l3aqYPYj7ta5OkStlnvpllLQuw5rt3fpNkaCd5VTxMgPUqcfghYVYkg32gPjvV2ckWHjG4S9_TI_AKrsdoERQCW2ZAP8BZLpkZnUbIz9zUISSP6YH__3b0rllwIjhI30

Draconic scriptures of art and tales

All are finite but indwelt with a spark of wonder and infinity. 

9th of malins welcome 

Year 91 of the second age. 

For the longest time many moons have slept and swirled around since I’ve started where I have, and really it's hard to say how much I've learned on the knowledge and wisdom that I’ve been able to grasp on through this I gained the opportunity to have my dreams. Ohh my dreams are everlasting, they are forever. It's strange, it's beautiful and it's wonderful. So here I sit, here I dream and here I slumber pondering and wondering what is it ? What am I? Why am I here ?

To bargain with life ?

The half-breed filled with eternal wonder fell silent as he dreamt and slept 

Within the halls naught of dark but wonderful splays of fire 

The golden halls 

I am a herald
of the titan named Azdromoth king of kings 

I am a disciple of his sons a follower by will

I am a dwarf 

A dwarf whom is greedy cursed to be small 

Though I carry the blood of an elf, its blood swimming through my veins. 

FXxXkAfO7FNHcH8MQpezY1h0MrbHy0h2ZCf3E7DxoyAZIgMLMYsnEZZ4oHa1OdKhZhRUZI9mYfzz5cPUmD7dI7xqPlKy8WfrOLhwsPguLjaJOrvcVWEp90JxQ8RmMNPjFOQaXx4NJ-IMeoMeMuIHTa8

The halls of enlightenment and the orb with ethereal wonder glowed and shined bright 

As the ash coated herald of the king of kings continued to wonder ?

9th of malins welcome 

Year 91 of the second age. 

Though fire dances with me

It dances with you.

I dance with it and I know It, I allow it. 

So why not you? It dances within us all, learning it and understanding it is all I do.

I do not hate what I am I try to love it, I grieve my mistakes but I cherish them I hold them close I grasp on opportunities for the benefit of my friends and family 

So I ask you what am I ?

fX1vIAFjE89wC4L-IE-PXpLDaUAor1hJbRJBYmUprcbZlFwLXGaGGcPCcbOBO_Z_TAbYHXls65GU8Na0-X6p0UNJxGeT5xjhKaUgN4vghcCuJOyCHCEBBqiqyd6ae3Wvh5fRRyQt7WFZxaxQSBfb2fk

And so the nightmare began, it crept, it crawled, it frightened its host. 

It slithered and petrified and filled the coal head with endless thoughts. 

His eyes swollen on the cold and cruel nightmare.

So it emerged.

The golden halls remained vigilant; they remained fulgent and ever so beautiful. 

The orb flustered with ethereal it flickered with dreams. 

What scares me death ? No - No it doesn’t but should it ? why. . .  WHY!? I grow furious with myself as the roots from my blood clash with my bones and my head spirals out of control. 

Because of this curse, because of this forever dream fixated on myself I can’t stop asking myself WHY ? I have come to realize that I lie to myself to grant myself the benefit of the doubt. I keep arguing on why he fights them and why they fight us. Perhaps at the end of the day it's just power, perhaps that is what motivates men the finite filled with the greed of WANT.

Of all things it's only to understand the meaning, the truth among lies. A stone that rests in an endless sea of sand sunk inside the deep depths. It's practically impossible to find but it exists! So that's what matters really, knowing something exists so you continue to live and fight for it. 

To die for it.

Or am I spouting lies utter and pure nonsense make belief; a mere story that a drunk man spouts in  a tavern.

Or is it what I have come to realize during my journey this is simply another step along the long road I have delved into.

Even when I receive clear and obvious answers my mind swirls and goes mad. It's as if I can’t comprehend such things. 

The dwarf rested alone, alone with his nightmares. 

Alone in the golden halls that sprouted from a seed engulfed by ash. 

His mind nor resting more hurting, a consent pain. 

But his eyes flickered with endless dancing, his ash coated skin and head danced with in tune of the cackling flames, the singing fire was nothing but music flowing to his ears

a2jWlDxBKc6cwVz1A0Zfv1TjyYE8F5ZDUGcftIpb7XXkF2tr7rFXhOZCD5N4-pLzUQ6KXE01XmwijRzhiWfdd12-0lrvK3Gqq8oQMgJuwsR8ezjgl9TgDKRVijlIa7thWl6ym5bkSlq56BfaCptuykw

A Draconic beast fighting with a Lion. 

“Even a Lion should know when or when not to trifle with a Dragon and lurk around its den.”

9th of malins welcome 

Year 91 of the second age 

lqsv-g4Isf62t1N-QVxYm2iUOoMtD0zecpRKGBofJ_0TpcwGe7-KW0gRIumHKP1dV5mrSZThUh5MmEpbGNB26tLzeiG-OL6IxmVvUmqjSGAoqeCy-C2dUezDRJFErgurLk3_j9tAEfDaJhSWV5ZntVw

The Doomforged started to state with his ash tongue, the words flowing out as swimming fire. 

So here I slumber, and here I rest with my endless nightmare about what to think and what to drink BAHAHA. He snickered and laughed at his remark as he collapsed to the floor engulfed by the ash and surrounded by conflagrant fire.

Then rightfully so the nightmare ended.

And a wonderful dream began. 

In step the Lion out steps the Dragon, in steps the Lion, its mouth widened to then it let out an almighty roar! Then the great wings from the great beast started to expand, so its oven - maw opened to hiss  to the cat, the cat fell to the ground, rightfully slain - there goes the cat As the Dragon enjoys its feast…

The dwarf sang ludicrous words, it danced and it splayed a show before falling silent.

So the fire rests.

igoQuvnUjcYyboN7kzUgVnNa3Edc8RM_BpeUbe__aDC653SFhBIQnPQA5yqF3cmy1NWGmfn1eH6X8wxuJjgdjM1yYdzRzdEWT_KQuGms2o2tsJ-iUQrIX6A6i-pi3z62BbuD0-0Pfx7AHTslG_3OiHg

Then so the journey of  truth and freedom

Slumbered 

His mind at work, his endless thoughts on what man strives to be 

On the want and desire people need or act as if they need

On what the dwarf wants…

dM7PAxqM1HQ7IUKKE9Q-OBoVszrsTNZr7DiIdmDnr-ItQE7gY7Qxv8tzFSuPnl7GBBHbmd_Xgw5igBET4SO2DhVqWU8wNmE743TTGGyp-mfZIJ-lIxVA0BElH43CfmBN3Zln7RHz3DgMUq71C6gtcBc

Spoiler

More character things, wrote this quickly to make up for the lack of writing I do so I hopefully I improve and no metagaming unless ur cool like me (Im serious)

In his ashen revelations, a prayer was whispered for the dwarf; for his troubles were not as well hidden as he might think…