Comment and I'll give your character a theme song

Apotolofo

Alright, Aech, I present you with the challenge of finding a theme song for...

Valindra, the Pale Elf of Disaster

The Bladesigning, butt-kicking posterchild of luck, revolution, larceny and chaos. 

You already know she has two sides.

Chaotic gambler gremlin

and

Chaotic 'problem-solver' (and partial problem causer) mage-hunter of Celia'nor.

Good luck

Chen tsune- A rather stoic and bitchy dark elf with dark magic

Drako Darkwood- Viscount in balian who has spent his entire life building his family back up from near destruction

10 hours ago, Azzy_Daddy said:

Ailsa Thuri-Elendil - Hot headed adunic chick with a penchant for not understanding social situations and insulting anyone that bothers her.

Suika - Depressed ***** who simply wishes to live and die nothing more. Quite likes sweets and books.

Aiyeis - 50 years of trauma and a dash of insanity. All her friends are dead lol. She likes booze.

Adiria - I don’t play her often but she’s a cool headed elf with a child that is all she has left of her ex husband. Who was her exact opposite years ago, he was the calm where she was the fury, upon his death she grew calm.

Please and thank you, ily Aech

Ailsa 

Suika 

Aiyeis 

Adiria 

9 hours ago, MeteorDragon said:

Im just curious, you know the two I want

Alex - classic fun guy with a bit of a twist

Sul - super clean freak mage with a dash of depression

Alex (tried my best) 

Sul 

10 hours ago, Ireneically said:

Emilie! - A haunted doctor who  seemingly always is at the right place at the wrong time. Skittish and paranoid, but one of the most loving individuals who hopes one day she can retire as a baker

9 hours ago, Your Favorite Impure said:

Ya boi, Aenor Calithil- 550 and some odd years elf that served in the military for about 200 years of his life. Helped revive wood elven faith back in Vailor and served as High Prince in Axios for a short stint. Now just enjoying his autumn years in peace

I am imagining him on a beach somewhere with a straw hat on his face 

9 hours ago, JoshBright said:

Jarad Munnel.

Not sure why exactly, but this one. 

9 hours ago, lemonke said:

Ava: you already know her. However, she's a poet and astrologist- quite the charmful leader too but not very 'clear-minded.'

The Swarm: A priest demon-looking bug who worships a Locust

Time:  A spider-looking automaton who likes clocks and hourglass alike. He's a time traveler-esque figure.

Ava 

The Swarm

Time (just the beginning tho)

7 hours ago, satinkira said:

Alright so there’s Ash who’s a paranoid individual who has an obsession with birds

Then there’s Afflicted, a completely blind guy who had his whole face scarred beyond repair 

And there’s also Richard Darkwood, a six year old mischief maker in Balian

Ash 

Afflicted (tried my best)

Richard

5 hours ago, Samler said:

Seth Calith, old grumpy elf which belives the world to be doomed, spiteful against the very same world he once had hope that he could save, paranoid, even your family can be monsters in disguise, trust no one. 

4 hours ago, SilvertheGM said:

Zechariah, The Ashen Prophet - Your favorite schizto prophet who preaches the word of the Widu

you already know 

3 hours ago, NLThomas said:

Andrillian! Goofy high elf scholar with a half cooked face and a ever cold expression

3 hours ago, MCVDK said:

Demitriyus / Amair / Isiah / He-which-Roam | An old clinically insane schizofrenic monastic with the absolute certain belief that eternal damnation and perdition is coming.

2 hours ago, RandomRhunes said:

Nim’Bur; an insane mage who thinks he can see the future & other realities- needless to say, he’s basically just bonkers

re-using, but I think it fits

2 hours ago, DahStalker said:

ur mother lhoris and father mika @mika1278

2 hours ago, Moribundity said:

Alright, Aech, I present you with the challenge of finding a theme song for...

Valindra, the Pale Elf of Disaster

The Bladesigning, butt-kicking posterchild of luck, revolution, larceny and chaos. 

You already know she has two sides.

Chaotic gambler gremlin

and

Chaotic 'problem-solver' (and partial problem causer) mage-hunter of Celia'nor.

Good luck

These together 

1 hour ago, Diogen said:

Naele

1 hour ago, HIGH_FIRE said:

Chen tsune- A rather stoic and bitchy dark elf with dark magic

Drako Darkwood- Viscount in balian who has spent his entire life building his family back up from near destruction

Msg me what you thought of my picks 😄

Edgars an elf  was most of his life military  with a shamanic eye he hates/scared crabs

Belberith is a quiet and mostly to himself Archer who really only values his teacher and the first friend he made.

Then there Is Wyn who wants to give a hug to just about everyone he meets and spread positivity, while also wanting to be strong enough to protect everyone.

La'io Valkor'onn - DILF and himbo incarnate in a high elf.

Arani Voljes - Shady dark elf illusionist, drug distributor, and scam artist.

Dame vik, evil woman with 11 husbands and she's only a bit evil now. Sold her soul to some inferi warlord, mystics, and the void collectively so when she dies they're gonna have a fun custody battle. 

On 8/31/2022 at 4:20 AM, Royal Peasant said:

Roylan Grant Sirame - Highlander nomad turned druid, and then bard after leaving the rimveld and escaping recruitment into the military of several nations. A chill and wholesome lad with his strawhat decorated with crackadonk teeth, loves to get creative in painting, tattoo's, crafts, and much more. Starting to grow white with age and gives off uncle vibes.

I feel like he'd play this

21 hours ago, __Zuko said:

Edgars an elf  was most of his life military  with a shamanic eye he hates/scared crabs

21 hours ago, Roguechaotic said:

Belberith is a quiet and mostly to himself Archer who really only values his teacher and the first friend he made.

Then there Is Wyn who wants to give a hug to just about everyone he meets and spread positivity, while also wanting to be strong enough to protect everyone.

Bel 

Wyn

20 hours ago, Vocturne said:

La'io Valkor'onn - DILF and himbo incarnate in a high elf.

Arani Voljes - Shady dark elf illusionist, drug distributor, and scam artist.

La'io

Arani (i imagine they are rather calm on the outside, and then they give a little smirk and the chorus plays :D)

20 hours ago, TreeSmoothie said:

Dame vik, evil woman with 11 husbands and she's only a bit evil now. Sold her soul to some inferi warlord, mystics, and the void collectively so when she dies they're gonna have a fun custody battle. 

Ashley Cannell - (I no longer play her on the server but shhh) - Hard life, spent over 40 combined years in a navy & military with no promotion & everything that could have gone wrong in a 'love life' went wrong.

Twilight - Rolled a nat 20 on thick fist day I started to play her, was the head steward before retiring. Thus being a shut in. She has 6 kids... well 5 kids but the 6'1ft Bat will always be her favorite child.

Kin - A wild child adopted into a (not a cult) family, you either love him or hate him. He doesn't like shoes, and runs a flower & tattoo shop.

Laurelie - Grew up in war, has ptsd. Always feelings the crushing weight of her own everyone else's  expectations. Even if there is nothing there to start with. She is also a big dog lover

3 minutes ago, AnimeWolf0080 said:

Ashley Cannell - (I no longer play her on the server but shhh) - Hard life, spent over 40 combined years in a navy & military with no promotion & everything that could have gone wrong in a 'love life' went wrong.

Twilight - Rolled a nat 20 on thick fist day I started to play her, was the head steward before retiring. Thus being a shut in. She has 6 kids... well 5 kids but the 6'1ft Bat will always be her favorite child.

Kin - A wild child adopted into a (not a cult) family, you either love him or hate him. He doesn't like shoes, and runs a flower & tattoo shop.

Laurelie - Grew up in war, has ptsd. Always feelings the crushing weight of her own everyone else's  expectations. Even if there is nothing there to start with. She is also a big dog lover

Ashley 

Kin 

Laurelie

The Junkers, they bit a service dog in elysium