I can't find RP.

Laeonathan

I hear a lot of complaining about how people can't find roleplay despite roleplay being near them that they just don't want to partake in or are too nervous to approach, and it's the same sort of people who are unwilling to create roleplay themselves because it's boring or whatever. My Brother or Sister in Christ, this is a roleplay server. If you don't want to roleplay, leave.

People need to start taking the initiative more often, too many people on LotC expect good roleplay to be given to them while providing nothing in return.

Mega based, Couldn't find RP on one of my characters so I change personas and instantly find RP to do, honestly Sedan and Haense are some of the most populated places if you just wanna do rp

Too busy running around mechanically in a circle. Sorry.

6 minutes ago, Crevel said:

I hear a lot of complaining about how people can't find roleplay despite roleplay being near them that they just don't want to partake in or are too nervous to approach, and it's the same sort of people who are unwilling to create roleplay themselves because it's boring or whatever. My Brother or Sister in Christ, this is a roleplay server. If you don't want to roleplay, leave.

People need to start taking the initiative more often, too many people on LotC expect good roleplay to be given to them while providing nothing in return.

I've had that - three people sitting on a bench in the square of X. A halfling approaches - looks at the group, is emoted at... responds with a hello, gets some vodka, leaves: Then, 2 minutes later they complain place X has no RP.

Cities are where people congregate to have Roleplay come to them instead of start it themselves. That is the main appeal of cities after all. You don’t have to put in lots of effort for RP like you do in smaller settlements. If the players standing around in a town square had any objectives to fulfill they’d be doing that instead of waiting around for something to happen.

Good points. I usually start things around whenever there's nothing but sometimes my attempt to do rp or offer cool interaction is ignored or being memed upon and It is really annoying. I wouldn’t blame other people if they feared or didn't know how to "create rp" to avoid facing these things because it's very frustrating.

I'll maintain this, but don't be afraid to strike up conflict. Who gives a rats' ass what Discord posse #32121 rants & raves about conflict and no you are not automatically a "PvP goon" despite how neurotic they may get on you for it.

Just now, Langobardi said:

I'll maintain this, but don't be afraid to strike up conflict. Who gives a rats' ass what Discord posse #32121 rants & raves about conflict and no you are not automatically a "PvP goon" despite how neurotic they may get on you for it.

Me becoming Pvp Goon#530259 because i decided to do some Banditry a year and a half ago 

The RP was inside us the whole time.