EVENTLINE: A HEART OF DARKNESS

Panashea

5617688.png

AwBygPIzC5FKrRgQrEsKb_tzjWN62Hd13ecJPVvx5ZGyM1Jx2xbctLbsqKcVPsWkILIxEhzxYbriOYgniezJsfyzqPcpdxGLlLgxCHib7iKTyOziLXze3j1D34XJFj1ogGWrC3x6JRB5Kpl1LsSMu0Q'

Darkness looms for those children of Krug, and I fear none will be able to contain it. The horrors that lurk within that wicked jungle have eroded my mind and sanity. I write this in hopes none dare witness what unraveled my mind, and destroyed my spirit. I have given up totally. Even now I feel dread, that primordial fear that holds me captive. I cannot escape, nor will you. If you are reading this, then I plead with you. 

DO NOT GO INTO THAT BRUTAL NIGHT
Your minds will burned and be extinguished at the close of day.
Rage, rage against the living dark.

Though wiser men have escaped my fate,
You have been drawn into this miasma, my corruption
Good folk, the last light, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a black bay,
Rage, rage against the living dark.

Spoiler

OOC

A new eventline beginning within the jungles of the Uzg! I plan on terraforming a lot of the jungle to highlight this corruption, but in the meantime, if you are interested in interacting with this strange new darkness, feel free to message me at dreamsicle#1521 or when I'm online.  I'll most likely run 2-3 minor events during the weekday, and then larger more focused events on the weekend.  I'll update times for events as groups become interested on this forum post as groups become interested.

Thanks Dylan Thomas for cool poetry.

An elder Raguk Shaman looks to the black sea of the night sky above the Uzg. He notes the dimming of the stars and constellations within the heavens. With a small grunt, he moves to his home, taking up paper and pen to write.

A brown uruk grabbed a map of the jungle and placed it on one of the tavern's table. 

"Ukee bruddahs, the time has come. We launch da first expedition in dub cactus days!"

The orcs then went on with their preparation, as whatever laid claim to their jungle needed to be cleansed

Spoiler

Saturday september 3 at 3 pm est, cool ST event :D