THE FAITHFUL PROSPER

Imperium

utarHbgb3ZccqWm4nJ7EVWs3x1xDgPtZNKwJEusPw33q3MsIR0wu4gIzOpDbGfb6YhRJKFsfJ17cP3_o7jWjUk2ihGfbOCP7yQQJ_T-cOXNM6j2JH5NfvX5rcKIPHI2k-F1y-vIXrWpyOnWY8DdgNByyNK34CCRk53_SL49jsavLUCLE-QQUOxfRyg
The Coronation of John I

5th of Horen’s Calling 21 B.A

VdKkjrnBWGTllcTKXobuSYroVEoIXwNT6_-AuUAYvgBixm7PUTcXjcxoGwM3ZEPduvlPjRy7z_IXzJzE79kV3k8x6CgzTVbLDSo4lU5We9ored5yHX7CLeit4yW-846y-F7CELm-4eMZblN1sDIqU4a9Ptv--MTch-J2QMGEXMwQ3ofNKrFvhscTZQ

2-vD_i2j0C5o7GWTQfbznTzpyowk_U2CWmy9MQ7MUcecmWm1h2LjRLAxbzCm1-dIeJjsx6MDRuXE7RbtHeV4ZF9Dlhnhhh_f0IsxakMfdW6xqlJ1L3l4ItbI4D5NHvnN2eUpcvXYGxm5AVV-kK-SGsZsm7m_PtkfQx7raoJ3FLdUYhAdRepHcVNlUQ

It pleases the Crown of Balian to announce that it is with the undying work of our people and governance, that John I will soon be recognised as a King in his own right, and the Grand Duchy, The Kingdom of Balian

What was once a diaspora of displaced Orenian Loyalists, following one of the last true Novellens to a new home, has grown to become a nation led by a wise King with very loyal subjects, a true home for any who may seek it.

Despite upheaval from their own home, wars and any other obstacles, the people of Balian have pulled through with a dedication unparalleled and it is with their collective efforts that they will now find themselves the citizens of a Grand Duchy no more, and instead the citizens of a Kingdom. 

2-vD_i2j0C5o7GWTQfbznTzpyowk_U2CWmy9MQ7MUcecmWm1h2LjRLAxbzCm1-dIeJjsx6MDRuXE7RbtHeV4ZF9Dlhnhhh_f0IsxakMfdW6xqlJ1L3l4ItbI4D5NHvnN2eUpcvXYGxm5AVV-kK-SGsZsm7m_PtkfQx7raoJ3FLdUYhAdRepHcVNlUQ

Upon the coronation day of John Casimir Novellen, the people of Balian and it’s allies will gather in celebration. The festivities begin with a jousting competition in the Balian Arena in which the Champion will be rewarded with . Then in the Basilica La Sorella, the coronation will take place, the denizens of Alamris gathering in order to watch it occur. To finish the celebrations, a feast will take place in the streets of Atrus.

Special invitations are sent out to the following people

—-

To the citizens of the Grand Duchy of Balian

To the Eastern Almaris Treaty Organisation members

—-

The King of Hanseti-Ruska, Karl III, and his esteemed Pedigree @GMRO

The King of Norland, Odin Freysson, and his esteemed Pedigree @ichigomaster98

The Grand King of Urguan, Bakir Ireheart, and his esteemed Pedigree @Elite Snipes

To the Prince of Sedan, Frederick I, and his esteemed Pedigree @HogoBojo

To the Baroness-consort of Acre, Aloisia of Rivia, and her esteemed Pedigree @Fie

To the Count of Temesch, Paul Temesch, and his esteemed Pedigree @bickando

—-

The esteemed citizens of the Rashidun Sheikhdom

The esteemed citizens of the Kingdom of Haense

The esteemed citizens of the Grand Kingdom of Urguan

The esteemed citizens of the Hyspian Diaspora

The esteemed citizens of the Princedom of Sedan

The esteemed citizens of the Harvest Confederacy

All citizens of the Southern Realm that come in peace to celebrate

Spoiler

Saturday 9/3 5 pm est

Signed,

HIS IMPERIAL HIGHNESS, John I,  by the Grace of GOD, Grand Duke of Balian, Viscount of Eflen, Baron of Brucca, Lord of Atrus and Monterosa, and Prince of the Holy Orenian Empire, etcetera.

Edited by Imperium

A wide grin formed upon the face of the Seneschal of Balian, Sir Rev Vuiller as he turned to those in the Ducal Chambers “the road has been far, it has niet always been easy. We have faced our enemies, we have watched as the unsurpers of Fredrick destroyed Orenia. But we have come out victorious. Ave Balian!”  He’d up his glass filled with luscious Balian wine

Laurelie gave a soft smile at the missive, hoping she'd be able to make it before going back to sewing and sketching.

"God save Balian, our hard work and dedication have paid off." would state the Captain of Balian, then returning to go about his day.

Arandir Jindle sat up in his bed rest. His sickness was beginnig to fade, though his strength became sapped. Reading over the missive, he takes note that his family, House Jindle, the Nation of Krugmar, and his home Nation of Elveness were not specifically invited to such a prestigious Event.

"Balian...much like their Ancestors of Orennian descent, seem to have lacking manners. Perhaps my Brothers and our new found friends would have respect for the remnants of Oren if they took a leaf out of the old book and made friends with their foes."

Edited by HadvarAvMitteland
Typo

One such woman, Lady Johanne Vuiller, Procurator of the Grand Duchy now soon to be Kingdom sat at her desk, etching out numbers as she'd crunch out what was needed. Funds for a coronation, the expansion taking place for what will now be their nation and the creation of homes for citizens. Tasks are written out, send to wards of the treasury for them to look into immediately and as those numbers are finished up, her attention turns to her own personal funds. And so the crunching began! Lands and the creation of a home can be expensive, afterall.

The Evening was sour and dry, the humid Stale weather in the Forest made it less bearable for the Lady, as she looked through her window, workers toiling at the bins of grape and berries as they pounded them with their feet plants. Reading the missive made it tolerable as she raised a glass for the soon to be King. In the midst hearing a blond man malding in the distance, she give a light chortle and smirk.

"A new chapter closes and an old one begins, or is it going to be the other way around this time?"

The Lady said softly in a whispery tone, allowing herself to not wake her sleeping daughter,  as she raised a glass of  Fuchsmark Wein 1888, as she softly sipped and licked her lips after with enjoyment.

"Ave La Regnum De Balian, may she  fly her skies strong and long"

Drako Darkwood would grin as he begins preparing the feast as he mutters “Ave Regnum de Balian” 

"Hurrah! God save the King! Ave John Casimir Imperator!" cheered the Baron of Castelorena upon hearing the news as he started preparing for the upcoming royal coronation.