looking for something new

Proddy

as the title says, i'm looking for a new group to join and do some epic roompoom (roleplay) with. i've been rather amiss with lotc recently and haven't really played much out of a lack of direction and motive. lots of my friends have moved on from the server or been banned and i'd like to reignite my interest in the server by doing something fun and different.

i can't really guarantee i'll be active every day of the week. my life is a lot busier than it once were so i can be around for a few days a week or whenever i get free time. i also don't care for nation statistics and activity percentage so don't ask me to join ur levy/town unless you actually intend to rp with me beyond "log on for this warclaim" or "sit in the tavern and do idle rp to make our settlement seem active" because i will not do it.

i've been around for 8ish years so i'd say i'm a fairly decent writer and roleplayer. i'm also a notorious powergamer that abuses CRP situations for my own benefit. finally, i'm 7'6 and weigh 500 pounds irl and could probably deck you and your loved ones.

leave your offers below or shoot me a pm on discord.

(( this is not a shitpost i am being entirely serious ))

2 minutes ago, Proddy said:

i've been around for 8ish years so i'd say i'm a fairly decent writer and roleplayer. i'm also a notorious powergamer that abuses CRP situations for my own benefit. finally, i'm 7'6 and weigh 500 pounds irl and could probably deck you and your loved ones.

I've been around 11 years, sounds like you should show up for orc events and shaman things

If you haven't already tried making a dwarf, should defo try it out. Lots of freedom to do whatever you really want. If you're interested hmu 

have you considered logging back on Owyn de Vitus so we can finish what we started in Luciensburg all those rp years ago?

*loads arbalest*

2 minutes ago, Battle Unit said:

have you considered logging back on Owyn de Vitus so we can finish what we started in Luciensburg all those rp years ago?

*loads arbalest*

the prophesied demiurge is the day striga get unshelved (please joel have mercy)

I might have a little project coming up soon if you wish to check that out, we're in the mid stages of it if you have time to spare or wait for it to come around. it'll be quite heavy on the passive rp side of things rather than actively rallying for activity numbers

I won't spit an advertisement spiel, but hit me up if you want some options.