A Harsh Reality to Face

Pancakehz

A Harsh Reality to Face

oVXZ3xwh7G4l1H1W4br8OuEV6_nZzOgsu9Poo_PI

dFGkP3swhTr9uZF5VD8OBg-R07tq70zUtIyQrBxBE2gTeCsIaN4va3_RfsxKVucJLdHyrsBUNeJuWPpUC8ESi91kOEaXUXUnwDsta39HOhpswXfHJkgWeft4W62yDfPmS-JEUipXqOXVXZsagBwGhp-EVJiItDlYS-gQXhz1Z-kEAuabPJheg30iRw

[!] A gathering of Dwedmar as they speak in favor of Grand King Bakir Ireheart.

Dear Ulfric the Spineless,

It is said that every time a baby cries, a Frostbeard thinks of a new way to dissent from their kin. For a while, I did not believe this to be true after befriending some of my oldest enemies in Garrond and Hamnil Frostbeard. Now I see that when a Frostbeard is born, Yemekar flips a coin to decide whether they will be honorable or deceitful. For the two I now call friends, and many more within your ranks, I can deduce that Yemekar’s coin landed on the honorable side. The same cannot be said for you. You claim to speak for the people but how can you? You speak only for yourself, as your own clan does not even share your point of view. If you were educated by a true Frostbeard, you would know that they do not care who is King. For it is not the singular Dwed with a crown that makes the Kingdom, but the Dwedmar within.

Is it not deceitful to conspire with your council to betray your most steadfast and loyal clan? Is it not deceitful to run from an honor duel yet claim to be honorable? Is it not deceitful to then banish one who called you friend in the past over a petty squabble? Is it not deceitful to backtrack on your oaths to our allies and cause nearly all to turn their backs on our beloved Kingdom?

These are the actions of none but yourself, Ulfric. One would think that after such a fumble of foreign affairs, you would have learned from your mistakes and turned from the path of deceit. Yet the more I see your actions and hear your words I realize this is not so. Not only have you failed to learn, you continue down this path without remorse. Even now you seek to conspire against your King and push for his resignation. During your reign, we suffered losses from not only war but internal struggle. Our own kin suffered at the hands of your mistakes and my nephew inherited your mess and managed to clean it up. Grand King Bakir not only improved the way of life in Urguan, but he nurtured it with every fiber in his being, constantly striving to better himself and the lives of his people.

You return after absent years in the mountains and claim to know the true way of things in our halls. You claim that the Kingdom is crumbling and that we are weak. This is not only an insult to the Grand King himself, but an insult to all Dwedmar who have worked together to better this Kingdom. Not once during your time as a senator and advisor to my nephew did you go  to him about these reforms or propose them in the senate. Not once did you bring them before the  King's Council nor attempt to push through these reforms under your own reign. Perhaps your plague is not deceit but rather hypocrisy, for you find so easily the fault in the eye of another while failing to recognise the fault in your own.

If you wish to see reforms and changes in our Kingdom, grow a beard like a real dwed and bring your proposals to the King or any appropriate body of legislature. Abandon this cowardice and instead face the harsh reality of the situation. The idea that a new Grand King reinvigorates our kin into drastic reforms is foolhardy. All you will see is a faux revival of life and involvement by those who seek power during the transition of the crown.

If you want to see the change, then help us bring it about through unity instead of seeking to depose the Grand King. It is a foolish endeavor and one which we will not support you in. You know where to find us, Ulfric. Propose these reforms, if you have the beard for it, for we stand united behind the Grand King and our Grand Kingdom.

There is only one way forward for our people, Ulfric. Unity among ALL Dwedmar is the surest way to achieve everything we wish to see come to fruition. Abandon your foolishness and join your kin.

vCz2LFoZzjbHPgvloyUThnuySRzCvs-E-MPII1r3y1LtQHsmVuQ5RCPKZOf72u2XxlUqs7rm0vZzL-axjj2ExQ6LvasNT8fiVq3KUFu4j-rWRtvzXyhhkRs4VngsMP634TEwBcK5

Jarl of Axholm and Dol’Gorix, Clan Father of Clan Ireheart, Champion of Clan Ireheart, Grand Champion of Urguan, Priest of Dungrimm and Defender of the Articles

KkSxW6BEj8AhyJXwJZ4kz2Y6HMEMypZyaWzql4QxKw4qU_Uu8J6WjQibQk7LeYOBcrHLp1Q9cfqyX9OQX26S9DOVTNc8zoFj7F1aiLqMlLQZ4TctK-WDynXjdFJLZ2gMT_ivWBdNA3ijSQOkwMItSOJuSSmMaCs7U5Upw9beXCjHiCDR99Uxxbsetg

Son of Gorum Frostbeard, Thane of Rhewenholm, Clan Father of Clan Frostbeard, Seer of Clan Frostbeard, High King of Kazulrah, Founder of Kaz’Ulrah, Remover of Lethargy and Witness to the Destruction of Arcadia

LMiB0qE1zwkKt92fEorPN7mU4AdFhI1tpT6HJ4VZLYGb_zqYNeQ6BiP5gKKIGeyARnVXVd74jMWNlAf7mmOQKhLq6G8lbtcEab8rPpSx4ENTGYnKsf5EGVFV347N1ct56GxlCD2x1XUWOwgBEOiaGw67hA2Fcs9EC0kL54NP1HYd5Hej6bLT_dv7HA

Garedyn The Green, High Chief of Hefrumm, Chief of the Mossborn, Seer of Hefrumm, Grand Steward of Urguan, Lieutenant of Dungrimm's Legion, Quarter Master of The Grand Navy

T7ZMt9_1TOoBXYzKA6MYMM6hB3k64JdHB0x4oY0LilZGaSHP-FzwNoOkc4a6FRBED8OzEBGlZ7sFXAnU-3Aq01FyjW-rFauCFx5fvM8cOxJzSuv_6Ro4p0DsromM3hoLycd62c1dVH60-0NiDRbe2rh1bP4QVulC3CWo-E5GWfuXM6zprfxF_iuShA

Chief of the Blackroots, Keeper of the Constitution of Hefrumm, Seer of Hefrumm, Protector and Representant of the Cottonwood Clan, Wayfarer Captain of The Grand Navy 

q3_S2Z2RMG7JoDW1FvQ6jYZr1rEtBQYObU27E8KK0N_QZQ4fzYgeYUP9AMy-9I0xPC6BLMHnq2cxJk7hjpFsMtXZDFe5uhADGBETFv97dgSawTLMjM8E3_KXi7smNdK3jqPM3ldX80HLD0KHXHlRdp1ZcqY_AcWIIPeUyTfbloB9KGOpex5HQRlFUA

Clan Father of the Doomforges, Descendant of Urir
bpAC_TtdGBbLpEgUIeEo_vH0DTKJQ8OzvHulG8z-XwiEDZ4JzfIXBLHcDDG39x83oR4Rg6tfVsSb1DuP8zU3X-ufTcoYgHX6YkYsTiAHX1pNHEngB34xKvydZP8EaFMCA4R0bZUl_wMHrZG2aVDQLvdVUL4VLZuzn6DuAfDKBLFoLMY9LVSGjjeLgQ
Conan Goldhand, Clan Lord, Coinmaster, Veteran of the 18 Year’s War, favored by Armakak 

"Wot does dem signatures even mean? Is all of t'em sayin' they agree wiff these words?" a dwarf asked as he ate his Irongut Crisped Bagel. "Ah dunno lads, unrelated tah Ulfrics own achievements 'n failures, ah can't say dah Kingdom is in ah better position right now... But perhaps dah pressure tah abdicate 'is throne will inspire Bakir? Irehearts man..." he muttered, washing his plum-jam-covered bagel down with a slosh of coffee. 

"Ahn such, ah scapegoat 'as been chosen." Angr sighs as he reads in front of his small campfire, "Et es dah responsibiliteh ov dah Grand Keng tae address t'ese growing tensions wife 'is council. Nae da common dwedmar tae see ahnd 'ear fer da throne. Et es Bakir's responsibiliteh tae pay attention, nae use 'is folk 'as eyes and ears." He'd finish, tossing the missive into the fire. "Ah cahn onleh 'ope da next election comes soon, befur dah madness grippin' t'es kingdom consumes all befur our Keng even notices..."

5 hours ago, Xergarok said:

"Wot does dem signatures even mean? Is all of t'em sayin' they agree wiff these words?" a dwarf asked as he ate his Irongut Crisped Bagel. "Ah dunno lads, unrelated tah Ulfrics own achievements 'n failures, ah can't say dah Kingdom is in ah better position right now... But perhaps dah pressure tah abdicate 'is throne will inspire Bakir? Irehearts man..." he muttered, washing his plum-jam-covered bagel down with a slosh of coffee. 

“Irehearts aye, maybe dis will enspire yer clan t’ rise back from nothingness. Our backs are growin weareh from carryin’ yer weight.” said Gror

1 hour ago, Pancakehz said:

“Irehearts aye, maybe dis will enspire yer clan t’ rise back from nothingness. Our backs are growin weareh from carryin’ yer weight.” said Gror

An elder Starbreaker saw this exchange in the Dwedbucks Cafe, and let out a chuckle, "Charismatic as ever, da Irehearts. I for one am surprised dey are nae more popular."