[-🌼 A new Mali'ame in the Vale 🌼-]

SageTheElf

Karin'ayla fellow RPers!

The name's Sage and I am 24. I finally introduced my character last week to the server, more specifically to The Vale! I am glad (though a bit shy) to join the adventure and hope to live great moments and stories on the server and with its different characters.

I have to admit I am way more used to forum roleplays where you can take all your time to answer in details, but I love the association between the RP and the game. I am also always in search of RP partners to help me discover the world and acquire a network of acquaintances and friends. The people of The Vale have been absolute loves, but it's always nice to broaden your horizons 😁. I'm your typical introvert with passion for writing, crafting, drawing, testing new forms of art and I study interior design.

Safe journey through this world 🗡🌼

Welcome to the server! Hope you have an awesome time. Definitely branch out and challenge yourself to try out different things. The beautiful thing about LotC is the diversity!

As the token 'Honourable Ame' here I welcome you to vale and hope you have been enjoying your time here so far! Remember, round  yellows and berries are the token treat of vale. So enjoy them~

Welcome to the server 😊 glad to have you! I hope you have fun and everything is as accommodating as possible. I’m glad to hear your first adventures are going well and i’m sure there’s many more to come.  

Welcome to Nevaehlen! I look forward to seeing Sage around the village <3