BLOOD, SAND AND SNOW

Booyah

BLOOD, SAND AND SNOW

VkhyfwU_YgBENLba3YlZlsCs5P1Op2r-MKRdIKm1wF5hwJZ14MnWxb3S33zCxgvFInB7bOuqC4PleJMgvbPimdr-jQLWIDZKgF7BHwXwNxPFbZoktyQf2DrWq-vbbWBcxcOd2ffDWC7Y5A7t2p8__yA

“One minute for them to assume, one minute for lives to perish”

There it ended, in the thick humidity of the south, upon the bloodied, cobbled stone outside Balian’s capital. In the aftermath of such a battle walked a delirious Pyabri, the sandy mist of a grim atmosphere drifting beneath his heavy lids. The ‘ker wandered to the bodies of those he and his friends slaughtered, searching upon their cold, lifeless carcass’ hunting for valuables and goods.

His gaze drifted towards a certain armoured man, body just as mangled and maimed as the last though search was required and so he reached his blood soaked hands within the man’s armour. Much like the last he retrieved coins, odd trinkets and swords but something peculiar caught his eye. A small, bloody note was pulled from his pocket, a startling revelation as he read its contents.

S_YHdrKHruHOGl_JZ_XL6z9QYudSZgaoNoF-8NutoA79uHqddsHRJCeAqQNAurItfB-gara8qxcbymBHG6erf7FQm8l8TbM3xx3ZL722xoUtZuI7bqy-zoXGu5kc3EqynbWLyC5m9fFna3xykiPPbDE
The ‘ker grips the note in anger, calling for his horse and spitting at the ground, annoyance biting at his lip before he tugs on the reins and rides off.

Spoiler

The Balian fight: https://streamable.com/i3k5ax 

Pyabri arrives in Norland, his breath showing in the crisp air as he stares towards the gates. His gaze is piercing as he pulls the sword from his side, pointing it towards the gathering of Norlanders that stand on the other side. One hundred men at least.

He looks around him, towards his family and tries to count heads as best as he can. He grits his teeth when he soon realizes how short they were in comparison. Only fifty. He shakes himself out, swallowing the shaky breath that threatens to give away his fears. Vengeance, Pyabri knew attacking Norland once more would be inevitable; he knew attacking Norland once more would send a message to the Rex. Betrayal, this word alone and the actions of the Rex caused the proceeding battle forced onto Norland leaving their favourable odds crawling and scrambling to see another day. Hours spent, blood spilt and it was done, a decisive victory.

His kinsmen had won.

Pyabri sheaths his blood-stained longsword back into its sleek leather sleeve. He grasps onto the note once more glancing back and forth to his brother Endyn. 

One more thing we need to do.” He’d say as they head west.

Spoiler

All credit and thanks to ZacClay for the fight clip, https://www.twitch.tv/zacclay 

This is for my character and the development of so. Although I like to pvp, I enjoy roleplaying and this post is to adapt and develop my character. Also no metagaming unless you were there.

Credits to @Rattussmackus @Ragrin @outcook

Edited by Booyah

Waffle cries over her lost iron, the greatest loss of all time. Not the slaughter but her poor horse.

Iolas Jindle simply nods towards his brother Pyabri, cleaning his crimson stained spear.

Bakir Ireheart silently wondered if the Jindles would ever have the balls to attack Urguan, he'd chuckle knowing that regardless he'd achieve victory. 

Spoiler

Based Post @Booyah

Booyah deffo done all this by himself simply the best!!!