THE CHARITY HAND

milksoda

tfOSNLnR2_oQEm9hmGcnI_VyfnORh9FiVSoCjNngoWwl0ARYPYOEbplMDAacvSVQGhYlDU_g1fouO03rZOgzuQgtI1SpHauc-SkPPpVpiMS2bEdFtgrECBVSknjYh8DwGKH9neth8-nRN2XXvSLcxgMyRpnDp2u7rSojFYccdJMgmLq0-dI

THE CHARITY HAND

BANE OF GREED

j3fZq7ojq4paJelvzT-rWPqIyScL7gqoZI6OjTprjwK3sSYdBHocF2rjkx1HqBaBz8Cp1RfVPjDZ5Rpw8WbQsWq4tDINvxiAcNedJNsgKK_KSWKRbQ2_STDmymKp23H1AFxtIMhQHp9NIjaFeunhAeYi35dRJlrXRntIBLNRwIk100ogU2k

To all who care,

I come to you in a time of great need, to bring rise to new heroes to carve their names into the history books – to sing canticles of heroic feats against the underlying evil that stains our land. A barrier of gold has been ruined by grey, and the doors to the cosmos have been shattered from their hinges. 

The face of this evil has become the manipulative principle of laughter, which has veiled their evil spirits. In the far north of Almaris, a great foe has emerged. The ‘great liar’ has begun manipulating greedy creatures of this world and other realms, to form something known as the Greed Hand

It is the dawning of a Dark Lord, who wishes to uncase another demonic god, an evil deity by the name of Greedmane. I have attempted to enlist the help of great powers, however they fight amongst themselves for universal domination.

I look to all with the power to make a difference, without discrimination by rank or authority. I look to those with powerful sorcery, to those of Xan, to those of Malchediel, and all others who can help, though, you do not need grand powers to be a hero. However, I fear the root of evil has touched even the brightest of souls, who see the Dark Lord as nothing but a joke – a top-hat magician playing a carnival spirit. 

To all who cares, please feel free to contact me.

j3fZq7ojq4paJelvzT-rWPqIyScL7gqoZI6OjTprjwK3sSYdBHocF2rjkx1HqBaBz8Cp1RfVPjDZ5Rpw8WbQsWq4tDINvxiAcNedJNsgKK_KSWKRbQ2_STDmymKp23H1AFxtIMhQHp9NIjaFeunhAeYi35dRJlrXRntIBLNRwIk100ogU2k

85tQLlBUFlBeMjAcAWLdkGmiAxhTcVlWjfLemsBi38GNl6iN3cNP1ta9mgaWBshFJrzcg7AQq5SGYwZgSbCyTKp7MjbHMjcbOLZjjV4-ZamtNNtvDwhZdU_xB3Ggr_tlfIdKVF4QIhaV2foUSJO1x1A_SNMKItX5AwqBg-oHb0v0zLcpBTQ

Please fill out the form below and keep it pinned to the board. Leave the name of a location which can be mailed.

FORM

What is your name, hero-to-be?

What is your age?

What is your race? 

Where do you reside?

What powers do you have to fight against this great evil?

What is the meaning of a free-spirit, in short words?

Your identity as a member of the Charity Hand will be protected.

There is never just one hand, but two,

Redmane

[OOC]:

Hellooooooo. Similar to the other group, this has been made in order to generate fun roleplay. I feel as though this map has grown stale, and running a sort of narrative that lets players choose how they wish to progress would be fun (for both sides). Even though it seems memey, we're taking it seriously. I hope this can also grow some friendships. Please await a forum message if you have been approved. 

What is your name: Ava Ranaleth, Of The Astral Storm

What is your age: Ancient

What is your race: Elf

Where do you reside: celianor

What powers do you have to fight against this great evil: I have a very big hammer and enough charm.

What is the meaning of a free-spirit, in short words: Be yourself and Never kneel.

What is your name, hero-to-be? : Bodbmakos

What is your age? : 33

What is your race? : Man

Where do you reside? : Du Loc

What powers do you have to fight against this great evil? : Might and Steel

What is the meaning of a free-spirit, in short words? : A powerful and expressive person, unbound by the mental chains feebly forced upon them by those who would break their hero spirit. 

What is your name, hero-to-be? Alatariel Athna

What is your age? 2 Centuries of Age

What is your race? Mali

Where do you reside? The Seeker's Ark

What powers do you have to fight against this great evil? The unfettered wrath of the Lord of Sunlight

What is the meaning of a free-spirit, in short words? One unshackled by misery nor toil nor unjust authority, given the ability to pursue life and enjoy it to the fullest extent. 

What is your name, hero-to-be?

Teresa Romano

What is your age?

What is your race? 

Human (Illatian!)

Where do you reside?

Nowhere. Anywhere.

What powers do you have to fight against this great evil?

I make good pasta for road. Chef needed?

What is the meaning of a free-spirit, in short words?

Service to yourself with no constraints. 

What is your name, hero-to-be?: Hana Starbreaker

What is your age?: 100 ish

What is your race?: Cave-dwed

Where do you reside? Urguans capital

What powers do you have to fight against this great evil? The burning holy light of Xan and Yemekar

What is the meaning of a free-spirit, in short words? One unburdened by problems of the world such as politics and war. 

What is your name, hero-to-be? Veluc Strixxi!

What is your age? 84.

What is your race? Dark Elf.

Where do you reside? A true man of freedom, I've no home but the road! Leave a response at Vailu Valmiran Bards' College in Nor'Asath or Elvenesse.

What powers do you have to fight against this great evil? I bring with me pen, blade, and a creative mind. Bardmancy accompanies my love of poetry, entertainment and the people.

What is the meaning of a free-spirit, in short words?  One who does as they please, following a path best fitting for themselves that brings the most happiness to all.

What is your name, hero-to-be? Calahan Antonius

What is your age? 67

What is your race? Adunian

Where do you reside? Where the wind takes me, or the light of courage need be shed.

What powers do you have to fight against this great evil? The dutiful service of a brazen warrior under the light of Malchediael.

What is the meaning of a free-spirit, in short words? A free spirit is one able to do an act as they wish, bolstered by an unafflicted mind, and harmed by those of darkened manipulation.

What is your name? Ulfar

What is your age? Yes

What is your race? Urguani Dwarf

Where do you reside? Anywhere

What powers do you have to fight against this great evil? I am a Dwarf. 

What is the meaning of a free-spirit, in short words? To be a Dwarf. 

What is your name, hero-to-be? Andria

What is your age? Over a century

What is your race? Mali'aheral

Where do you reside? Haense

What powers do you have to fight against this great evil? A mace, shield, & a will to fight and protect.

What is the meaning of a free-spirit, in short words? To be able to waltz along the world without the worry others shall try to stop you. To be able to do as you wish without harming others or others harming you.

What is your name, hero-to-be? Sylan

What is your age? 27

What is your race? Wood Elf

Where do you reside? Acre

What powers do you have to fight against this great evil? My own strength and willingness to persevere. 

What is the meaning of a free-spirit, in short words? To have confidence and live without worry.

What is your name, hero-to-be? Aleksander Halvetz

What is your age? 46

What is your race? Heartlander

Where do you reside? Harvest Confederacy.

What powers do you have to fight against this great evil? Unhindered alchemical prowess, and swordsmanship.

What is the meaning of a free-spirit, in short words? Untamed, unshackled, uncontrolled reign over your choices.

What is your name, hero-to-be?: Abraham The Blue

What is your race? Man

Where do you reside? DU-LOC

What powers do you have to fight against this great evil? Wizardry

What is the meaning of a free-spirit, in short words? Unchained, open, and liberated from all weights!

{!}
The application is written out in noticeably terrible handwriting.

What is your name, hero-to-be?: Khavadskivah Kvormakvondirr

What is your age?: TIME IS A CONSTRUCT

What is your race?: Can't Recall

Where do you reside?: The MOON

What powers do you have to fight against this great evil?: A particularly fancy hat, a rock named Hortence, and the finest collection of birds on this side of the Coin

What is the meaning of a free-spirit, in short words?: 'The Meaning of a free spirit' ... Are those short enough?