Call for Chiefsmoot for the Edvardsson Clan

AXBX8DaLAGB_ofNyxRTfqxcrUkdbHx9HgzftFRHPUBYWaQgvG_6YcMlttKMOxgVK6c-YzVvZ9MZKZ9GVD9EsSXPCG9X7YywLXUAoSU46rXnus9ig3_C14PSZOfMFMpgZbmc7CWcPcTnck14Rq9vrFzcP-gqLsGdyza58A3ExQ3jiGeKh3uCA5m4jKg

Call for Chiefsmoot

for the

Edvardsson Clan

TO THE EDVARDSSON CLAN,

The Chieftain of Edvardsson has been missing for many months and it is our Clan’s need for guidance and strength that makes this call a necessity. I call on all true Edvardssons to come to the Clanhouse and vote for a new Chieftain of the Clan.

Hearth Brother Alric Edvardsson Ruric

MHFLpbBMIekK-C4X7TXD2IJUV59cBLrXgdJXU4uPbzsVpPl6pxLy-wxVfJS6N4lB9giInf-2NgbVso4p_TBY4rdL_-ZAP7IAa_VbtTqukapL5TGqDC18cjMqQ5ZSsHIWOUZaFlPR6UyGRN1MBPY2GDTJa2cKidW-iMTvyclEI9tLv5Q2U3M0TJP3

dfKrRflS7v5MsmKwC2SDWcz-bExE0AgEFENF7ejgGpNEeRXENCUY88zzyvYfBzbcbf8HEgJJnIxK4VZ9oxoSDs8XcIxuHt7lztyjytkxdjgWAlKvKcsR2bIMrIJtTTSvPXy8Lb_bRjfWOmy8Dv-HQfVYzNFUiSeWq5K2OYOVcstS21SxVmiaiZpbkA

Spoiler

10 September 2022, 9:00 PM EST

The OOCly banned Chieftain of Edvardsson, Einar, would read the document from somewhere, "Thanks for your confidence in me, Alric." he'd mutter to himself before going to send a letter to a few of his relatives and colleagues, including Alric.

Edyth Edvardsson blows some hair out of her face and memorises the date in her head.

After receiving the missive, Caedric Edvardsson would put a hold on his travels around Almaris and head back home to see what was currently going on with his family.

Casimira quietly pondered the letter, sipping on a tropical drink as she re-read it over the rim of the glass. She briefly considered going, remarking soon after, "But what would I wear?"